Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I want a Manaan Stronghold.


Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
08.18.2014 , 08:18 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
Also, last I heard, Manaan was only a Flash Point World
Actually, Manaan is a full planet, but there is not much else besides a really nice environment that looks very much like Ahto City (the same style, it is not Ahto), flashpoint vendor and flashpoint intro/outro conversations.

So a Stronghold would be doable, just like what many people hope, a expansion of things to do there, because right now it just feels like lots of wasted efforts.
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Altyrell's Avatar


Altyrell
08.18.2014 , 08:49 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Actually, Manaan is a full planet, but there is not much else besides a really nice environment that looks very much like Ahto City (the same style, it is not Ahto), flashpoint vendor and flashpoint intro/outro conversations.

So a Stronghold would be doable, just like what many people hope, a expansion of things to do there, because right now it just feels like lots of wasted efforts.
Ah ok

TechRandy's Avatar


TechRandy
08.18.2014 , 09:00 AM | #33
I want a stronghold on Taris. The Way it can be done is to say a section of Taris has been restored at least part of the lower levels. There are many buildings still in tact if you look up throughout Taris.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 09:02 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by TechRandy View Post
I want a stronghold on Taris. The Way it can be done is to say a section of Taris has been restored at least part of the lower levels. There are many buildings still in tact if you look up throughout Taris.
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent
YOU MISTAKE ME FOR YOUR OWN WEAK FLESH. I DO NOT END.

TechRandy's Avatar


TechRandy
08.18.2014 , 09:19 AM | #35
[QUOTE=Darth_Wicked;7613652]
Spoiler
[/QUOTE
They do rebuild it. It's in the books. It takes many many years, but they do. So is that on the sith side? Cause from republic side It's the same as it has been.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 09:23 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by TechRandy View Post
* snip *
Spoiler
Just like Balmorra has...
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent
YOU MISTAKE ME FOR YOUR OWN WEAK FLESH. I DO NOT END.

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
10.07.2014 , 11:09 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by TechRandy View Post
I want a stronghold on Taris. The Way it can be done is to say a section of Taris has been restored at least part of the lower levels. There are many buildings still in tact if you look up throughout Taris.
You can have it after Manaan

KTap's Avatar


KTap
10.14.2014 , 11:54 PM | #39
Hey, this is actually a good idea....

What is it doing on these forums?

Cypherz's Avatar


Cypherz
01.23.2015 , 06:36 PM | #40
Necroing because this is a fantastic idea.