Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does the Legacy Bank store credits as well?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Does the Legacy Bank store credits as well?

Heezdedjim
08.18.2014 , 08:54 AM | #1
Seems like a stupid question, but I couldn't find it actually stated anywhere. I've seen lots of details about the cost to unlock tabs for item storage, no BoP items, etc. But does it also have a credit wallet that you can deposit to / withdraw from with all characters on the legacy?

Darth_Wicked
08.18.2014 , 08:55 AM | #2
It does not.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Enemy Within
You ONLY had to point the EMPIRE and REPUBLIC to a shared adversary, and LET THEM DO what they do naturally:
MAKE WAR.

Drockter
08.18.2014 , 09:10 AM | #3
Unfortunately, no....

But it should.

Bouma
08.22.2014 , 08:13 PM | #4
Implementing the Legacy bank SHOULD have the credit sharing as well. Especially now that this Legacy bank will be mostly used for Crafting, credits is also very important in that matter, as companions needs to be sent to work, and collect resources. This needs money, and other characters with different crafting.

If we remember at the launching of the game. They wanted us to create more characters to explore not only the stories, but also other crafting experience. Adding credit sharing will just increase the happiness of so many.
░▒▓ FONDATION ▓▒░
Fondation Chiron Fondation Erynes
Une autre voie... tout simplement !
Guilde PVE/RP francophone bi-faction

Oldsailor
08.22.2014 , 08:42 PM | #5
I think they did it mostly so f2p/pref wouldn't have place to store share credits.

DarthSylar
08.22.2014 , 09:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Oldsailor View Post
I think they did it mostly so f2p/pref wouldn't have place to store share credits.
If so, just disable that function for f2p. they can use legacy storage, but can not add credits.

Bouma
08.23.2014 , 01:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSylar View Post
If so, just disable that function for f2p. they can use legacy storage, but can not add credits.
+1.
They block many things already for f2p players, this shouldn't be a problem at all.
░▒▓ FONDATION ▓▒░
Fondation Chiron Fondation Erynes
Une autre voie... tout simplement !
Guilde PVE/RP francophone bi-faction

Darththirdeye
09.01.2014 , 11:02 AM | #8
I LOVE the legacy bank. A huge help for crafting. Thanks Bioware.

However i do feel that sharing credits within the legacy is necessity. Or atleast, enable it so are able to dump your credits in like a guild bank, even that would help alot.

Can we get any news from a official post on here from a BW employee?
Dethis
Only'Zuul The right hand of Gozer
too many to list

<Darkness Reborn>
I serve the Force. The Force is conflict. The Empire is conflict. The two are congruent -Darth Malgus

Uruare
09.01.2014 , 11:13 AM | #9
Dang it people, now that you've talked about yet another good idea, you've jinxed it.

Now they'll never do it.
I'm the casual gamer with more money than time to burn. Loath me for it if you like.

Forum Moderators, I dedicate this to you. You poor, underappreciated sods.

Deckard
09.01.2014 , 12:00 PM | #10
Simplest way is just to cap the credits in the legacy shared the same way as the personal character is capped, a harsh person would make it a communal cap so your character + that in the legacy bank is capped.