Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aces?

GroXL
07.29.2014 , 01:50 AM | #651
I just love the way people keep complaining for not being in a list..That makes you a pilot?...Nah, enjoy my slugs next time.
SILVERHAZÉ PURPLEHAZÉ
PROGENITOR LURKER

jankiel
07.30.2014 , 01:33 AM | #652
Not that it matters anymore since the list is old and well meh
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

Milchmann
08.04.2014 , 07:23 AM | #653
TOFN:
Lwvwl is the best imp-pilot at the moment

Valerii_Gaisin
08.10.2014 , 03:55 AM | #654
TOFN
Imp - Lwvwl, Sapphiru, Noshid
Rep - Starbender, Ellenard, Markoojenik.

DarthToddy
08.17.2014 , 04:55 AM | #655
The Shadowlands
Republic: Firestar, Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Straya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Holyweapon, Ilsilud, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Pexi, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Jenee, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Rouge-one, Rôgue-Five, Rôgue-leader, Anagrind, McGrath
Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Kassk, Sindra, Re-d, Retsigam, Eskimo'callboy, Gööse, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish

I have no clue on the others servers, but I can update this one:
Republic team needs to take off about half these guys...all the rogues listed don't fly anymore...Firestar, Straya, Holyweapon, Barnabus, Pexi, Jenee nvr seen in my 1500 plus matches...at least nothing of note to say they are Ace worthy...the remaining ones at least play....and are ok to at least decent...with a few great pilots!

Imperial team needs to take off Kassk, Sindra...nvr seen them, Re-d doesn't subscribe and hasn't flown since the winter months, retsigam is off playing other games and hasn't flown worth a dam since January.....eskimo is un subbed w/ a broken CPU and hasn't fired a shot since April, Goose is done w/ the game and hasn't flown since March!

My updated list would include a few new candidates that have come on the scene lately and are better players than most on the list!

Republic: Rakuun is the deadliest Republic pilot on the server...he always tops the charts and hardly loses!!
Llikyks is mean with his ships and talks to much trash, but always backs it up!!
Triamatrene is one of the fastest rising pilots on his gunship, not any good on his others, but can snipe!
Imperial: Acrimous is good in everything he flies, one of the top 5 pilots easy on the Imp side
Keetah is annoyingly good and is tough to cap a point he's defending

The Shadowlands
Republic: , Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Anagrind, McGrath. Rakuun, Llikyks, and Triamatrene
Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish, Keetah and Acrimous

The above list would be a more precise updated list, and still some of the people on the list don't fly near as much and aren't near as good since patch 2.7......but they desrve to be noticed and respected

Hopefully if anyone else feels inclined to update the list they should, be nice to get a more accurate list and see some new and deserving faces be recognized!!!!
The Force is a powerful ally and a terrible Foe

Toraak
08.17.2014 , 07:32 AM | #656
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthToddy View Post
The Shadowlands
Republic: Firestar, Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Straya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Holyweapon, Ilsilud, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Pexi, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Jenee, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Rouge-one, Rôgue-Five, Rôgue-leader, Anagrind, McGrath
Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Kassk, Sindra, Re-d, Retsigam, Eskimo'callboy, Gööse, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish

Republic team needs to take off about half these guys...all the rogues listed don't fly anymore...Firestar, Straya, Holyweapon, Barnabus, Pexi, Jenee nvr seen in my 1500 plus matches...at least nothing of note to say they are Ace worthy...the remaining ones at least play....and are ok to at least decent...with a few great pilots!

Imperial team needs to take off Kassk, Sindra...nvr seen them, Re-d doesn't subscribe and hasn't flown since the winter months, retsigam is off playing other games and hasn't flown worth a dam since January.....eskimo is un subbed w/ a broken CPU and hasn't fired a shot since April, Goose is done w/ the game and hasn't flown since March!

My updated list would include a few new candidates that have come on the scene lately and are better players than most on the list!

Republic: Rakuun is the deadliest Republic pilot on the server...he always tops the charts and hardly loses!!
Llikyks is mean with his ships and talks to much trash, but always backs it up!!
Triamatrene is one of the fastest rising pilots on his gunship, not any good on his others, but can snipe!
Imperial: Acrimous is good in everything he flies, one of the top 5 pilots easy on the Imp side

The Shadowlands
Republic: , Kaydens, Razkon, Romax, Koya, Thrishe, Bodycount, Visas, Tymme,, Zonri, Barnabus, Bheema, Cym'baline, Drewbacca, Baerroth, Mintas, Kay'léé, Fare, Shizune, Jakson, Anagrind, McGrath. Rakuun, Llikyks, and Triamatrene
Imperial: Xi'ao, Whill, Hussar, Toddy, Lormaru, Nefaro, Nurul, Traverse, Arc-a, Ajora, Spicy-J, Venerous, Ragedreamer, Lai'tish, Keetah and Acrimous

The above list would be a more precise updated list, and still some of the people on the list don't fly near as much and aren't near as good since patch 2.7......but they desrve to be noticed and respected

Hopefully if anyone else feels inclined to update the list they should, be nice to get a more accurate list and see some new and deserving faces be recognized!!!!
I've seen the rogues fly occassionally, but it is far less frequent recently.
Shadowbane Veteran
WoW Veteran

DarthToddy
08.17.2014 , 11:59 AM | #657
Those rogues listed don't fly anymore...leader is done due to family illness...and the others haven't been seen from in months...only rogues I have seen are 12 and 11 and zero and 69 and they aren't that great
The Force is a powerful ally and a terrible Foe

ShadowsNIte
08.17.2014 , 10:26 PM | #658
Agrees on that one. Still wondering what server he came from as I haven't seen him here before up until 2 weeks ago.
REGULATORS
Brute-Might Shadowlands

Comradebot
08.18.2014 , 05:27 AM | #659
The Shadowlands

The Shadowlands

Way to list yourself their, Toddy

With that said, having flown against or with most of those pilots (yourself included), it's pretty solid. Though a couple of folks on that list got shot down by my alt's new, completely unupgraded Strongarm during a war game exercise. Ended up with 13 kills on that horrid thing.

Though I don't think I've seen a gunship display recently like Tigercat's.
Click Here to Donate to the Barrett Greyjoy Intergalactic Zoo & Dewback Ranch™ (Referral Link)
All Cartel Coins earned from referrals will be dedicated to funding The Barrett Greyjoy Intergalactic Zoo & Dewback Ranch™, coming soon to The Shadowlands

MaximilianPower
08.18.2014 , 08:17 AM | #660
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowsNIte View Post
Agrees on that one. Still wondering what server he came from as I haven't seen him here before up until 2 weeks ago.
We have a Rakun on JC, and he's pretty good, but I don't think he's been moonlighting on Shadowlands. I'll ask him.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013