Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New class changes 2.10

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
New class changes 2.10

JediMasterSLC
08.12.2014 , 08:43 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by truchaos View Post
The only way this 'buff' to healing sorcs might make some difference is if the 'Hindered' effect also locked out any sort of leap/gap closer targeted on us as well. If it is just a snare and every melee can just loleap/force speed/hold the line/etc right after us anyhow it is pretty much worthless.
They said the hindered effect is the same as mando electronet (without the damage).

Nightkin
08.13.2014 , 07:24 AM | #42
All i see is that mercs and commandos will still be excluded from all forms of ranked pvp, as per biowares design.
Go into yolo que and most people are bads but get a merc on your team and you know it's a loss even before it begins

Cordorian
08.13.2014 , 07:56 AM | #43
I think this is basically it for deception, madness or so some madness heavy hybrid with low slash now clearly will out perform deception in its classical pvp setting. Thanks QQers well done.

but yeah operatives are kings of stealth burst again :P

combat will no be boring has hell, maybe i should start playing smash then.

Raansu
08.13.2014 , 08:00 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordorian View Post
I think this is basically it for deception, madness or so some madness heavy hybrid with low slash now clearly will out perform deception in its classical pvp setting. Thanks QQers well done.

Combat will be great again. Nothing is more boring than spamming a key over and over again praying for a 30% proc. **** that ****. I'll take reliability over BS rng.

Osxoba
08.13.2014 , 08:41 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightkin View Post
All i see is that mercs and commandos will still be excluded from all forms of ranked pvp, as per biowares design.
Go into yolo que and most people are bads but get a merc on your team and you know it's a loss even before it begins
Now they give the only thing unique to those classes to sorcs. They want to give them the ability to escape. So now commandos and mercs are the only ones without the true ability to escape. Don't even mention HO, it's too easy to negate.

Leafy_Bug
08.13.2014 , 09:29 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightkin View Post
Nhilas disagrees with you as he is the best group ranked commando healer on the server. You mentioned all forms of ranked which includes grouped ranked as well, hence my rebuttal to your argument. In yolo you are correct, mandos are not the best. However, who needs mandos in yolo when you have 4 juggs or 2 juggs, 2 powertechs? No need for heals!

AngusFTW
08.13.2014 , 09:57 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordorian View Post

I don't think it'll be boring persay it'll still be a bit of work to time things correctly while you're not stunned etcetc

I don't understand some of the people that qq about this buff making it better 1v1 since tbh it really doesn't majority of its dmg is still in a window which any smart player will stun through. Its not like we're getting unstoppable its just reverting it back to more like pre 2.0 i guess.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

Jayshames
08.13.2014 , 10:23 AM | #48
Plasma Probe buff is lovely.
Will probably kill my energy, but it's already an amazing node guard in PvP.. without a CD is <3

TonyDragonflame
08.13.2014 , 10:42 AM | #49
These changes are crap.
May the Force be with you!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 93 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 90 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Leafy_Bug
08.13.2014 , 10:49 AM | #50
Shadows : getting nerfed since 93 because of pesky PVE-ers