Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items disappearing in the mail needs fixed..like NOW.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Items disappearing in the mail needs fixed..like NOW.

Kasooni
12.25.2011 , 05:59 PM | #1
Seriously, half of my guild has had the same damn problem, we have all lost credits, items, missions, and MORE CREDITS.

I'm not the type to just go out and ***** about every little problem in a new MMO, I understand that glitches happen, but this isn't something minor, or even only a small irritation, it's game breaking, entirely.

When I can lose a grand total of 36k credits and probably somewhere around 300k combined between my guild, it is not acceptable and should not still be broken.

I can't even bring myself to play my republic chars anymore because I can't mail things between them to help with leveling of professions or gear for them, I can't mail things to guilds to help them out, and vice versa.

You don't even know when it will happen ,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, you don't know when your mail will be lost so in the end it turns out to be safest not to do it, we shouldn't be afraid to mail things around, it's bull.

Sorry for the wall of text, but it finally made me come to a point of stopping playing and just raging, needed to vent. Seriously, please fix it and for the love of god please give us our items/money back, or some form of compensation.

AkidaBushido
12.25.2011 , 10:33 PM | #2
/BUMP

Agree 100% its it's pissing me off, no MMo has ever and I mean ever Bioware had flawd in game mail system. So for sake of keeping people stop being lazy, and fix our issues or die faster then SWG did when NGE hit. Cause your on thin ice with alot of us where about tell ya shove this game, so fix it. We love game but issues need be fixed or we can't enjoy game. We follow now? Fix it , or loose community and die like so many do when they don't listen or fix issues. Anyways Merry Christmas All

Zaron
12.25.2011 , 11:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kasooni View Post
Seriously, half of my guild has had the same damn problem, we have all lost credits, items, missions, and MORE CREDITS.

I'm not the type to just go out and ***** about every little problem in a new MMO, I understand that glitches happen, but this isn't something minor, or even only a small irritation, it's game breaking, entirely.

When I can lose a grand total of 36k credits and probably somewhere around 300k combined between my guild, it is not acceptable and should not still be broken.

I can't even bring myself to play my republic chars anymore because I can't mail things between them to help with leveling of professions or gear for them, I can't mail things to guilds to help them out, and vice versa.

You don't even know when it will happen ,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, you don't know when your mail will be lost so in the end it turns out to be safest not to do it, we shouldn't be afraid to mail things around, it's bull.

Sorry for the wall of text, but it finally made me come to a point of stopping playing and just raging, needed to vent. Seriously, please fix it and for the love of god please give us our items/money back, or some form of compensation.

ya i wasnt even aware of this issue. i felt like redoing my sith warrior so i mailed everything from my main to my alt, then made another warrior, deleted main (to keep same name) then sent all the items/credits to my new warrior. well i got all my items but the credits. i lost 235,000 credits!!!! this is pathetic!