Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Development Roadmap

shmeek
08.04.2014 , 01:54 PM | #1
Is there a list of upcoming game improvements anywhere? Several games keep their list of "coming soon" features for curious gamers to chew on.

Cuiwe
08.05.2014 , 08:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by shmeek View Post
Is there a list of upcoming game improvements anywhere? Several games keep their list of "coming soon" features for curious gamers to chew on.
Wait until November/december.
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Warlord_Maliken
08.10.2014 , 07:54 AM | #3
After the player housing expansion I believe they are planning to add a <Salon Vendor> which changes your fingernail color and lets you use a tanning bed to adjust skin color. After this is all done they will likely add a Fleet expansion where you get to spend cartel coins to personally decorate the fleet with accessories like vases and stuff, to increase the experience. But those accessories will be phased to you so no one else will see your decorative skills unless they are in your group.
Maliken - 100 Juggernaut @ Shadowlands Server
Some call him The Golden Sasquatch Of Korriban. Others call him The Vicious Manbearpig.. If you hear, "Greetings my children.." before a warzone, victory is almost certain; for he is present. His favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody from the γαλαξίας κύκλος galaxy. How he obtained access to such an artifact is still unkown.

Spoiler