Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Frustrating FPS Problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

murmann
12.25.2011 , 10:40 PM | #1
I am having some very serious FPS lags in game and find it very unpleasant. I have seen some threads about this but my problem seems to be a little different. I have seen the game run around 15 fps max (crappy but at least it runs) but now it seems to have a problem where every 3 or so minutes the video lags severly. so much so that it seems frozen. .then it comes back. please help

JohnElias
12.25.2011 , 10:43 PM | #2
I'm in the same boat... When the game starts up, I play at 60 FPS due to v-sync being forced on when using lowest settings, but then after 5 minutes the game is unplayable @ 10-15 FPS. It really bothers me since I paid for a 6 month subscription and if the problem isn't fix than I will have to suffer through it... I love this game, it's amazing, and I wont start getting angry at Customer SUpport. I understand the game is new so I will wait. Hopefully they fix this quickly because most players can't play the game because of this, and they could lose some customers for a while until the issue is resolved...

Smaois
12.25.2011 , 10:45 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

We are aware that a number of users are experiencing low FPS issues while playing the game.

This is currently under investigation and we hope to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we appreciate your patience with this issue.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

murmann
12.25.2011 , 10:46 PM | #4
how is everyone playing at such high fps. i couldnt even dream of playing at 60 fps...

kronicmasturbait
12.25.2011 , 10:47 PM | #5
I seem to have the same problem, my computer is well over the requirements. I need this to be solved quickly. Or else I might stop paying DDDD:
Make Money. F**k B****es.