Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzones/Flashpoints Disconnect from Server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Warzones/Flashpoints Disconnect from Server

12.25.2011 , 03:37 AM | #1
I disconnect from the server only when in Warzones and Flashpoints.

So to give more explinations, I have a pretty good connection down here in So Cal.
50down 5up. I played pretty much all day solo, not a single problem.

I decided to do a flashpoint. We are about half way through working on some boss and all of a sudden I disconnect. I thought it might just be bad luck. So I logged back in and was disconnected at the last boss. Hmm...

I continued to solo for a couple hours and started doing some warzones. About half way into the warzon, I disconnect. Maybe just bad luck again. So I log in and join another warzone. About five minutes in I disconnect again.

I quite warzones and go back to questing for a couple hours. I decide to give warzones another shot and que up. I'm about five minutes in again and I disconnect.

Either I have very bad luck or when I group up with other people in warzones/flashpoints it's causing my game to disconnect from the server. I can't really do flashpoints or warzones because of this and it's getting kinda annoying.

12.25.2011 , 10:45 PM | #2
I have a friend that has the same issue. He cannot enter a Flashpoint right from the start. he gets DC'ed rigth away.