Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taxi Problem / BUG !!!!!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

redwench
12.25.2011 , 10:17 PM | #1
I get on the taxi and half way to where i am going it just throws me off !!! i then fall half way down an get stuck mid air ,i can not move.if i try to use a recall its like i am in combat ,so i can not use any recalls ..i have to log out and back in a few times to be able to recall.. which i am then not stuck but if i get back on the taxi to go where i was headed it just does the same thing ! can not play when i can not get around !!!

PSS ... PLEASE ADD A SEARCH OPTION ON THESE BOARDS !! its a nightmare trying to find anything

Smaois
12.25.2011 , 10:42 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by redwench View Post
I get on the taxi and half way to where i am going it just throws me off !!! i then fall half way down an get stuck mid air ,i can not move.if i try to use a recall its like i am in combat ,so i can not use any recalls ..i have to log out and back in a few times to be able to recall.. which i am then not stuck but if i get back on the taxi to go where i was headed it just does the same thing ! can not play when i can not get around !!!

PSS ... PLEASE ADD A SEARCH OPTION ON THESE BOARDS !! its a nightmare trying to find anything
Greetings,

Are you experiencing this issue when using a particular taxi?

If so,please submit an in-game ticket.

Please inform us which taxi you are using, from what point to what point are you travelling and do you fall off at the same location every time?

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support