Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Want a group to rp

NerdyBlueGuy
08.06.2014 , 07:50 PM | #1
I want to start out with a group to rp from the beginning lvl 1. Grow together build as a team and creat our own story. You can be anything a Jedi and smugler or a trooper.

AndeGame
08.08.2014 , 04:42 PM | #2
I'd totally be up for that, the only problem is I work nights so I'm not sure how that'd affect it. I'm on the Ebon Hawk

jonbell
08.10.2014 , 08:07 PM | #3
I would be up for this been looking for a group to rp with from the start what server are you playing on

NerdyBlueGuy
08.13.2014 , 06:36 AM | #4
I want a group of troopers that have been a team since boot camp they always have each other's backs no matter what even if they have that one idiot that screws everything up and gets them in life threatening situations. Or a group of padawans trying to learn the force and hoping that no one falls to the dark side. Or even a smugler, a Jedi and two troopers trying to fight evil in the world and also make some money on the way.

nater
08.14.2014 , 02:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NerdyBlueGuy View Post
I want to start out with a group to rp from the beginning lvl 1. Grow together build as a team and creat our own story. You can be anything a Jedi and smugler or a trooper.
Did you ever find your group? I'd be interested in joining.

NerdyBlueGuy
08.15.2014 , 07:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by nater View Post
Did you ever find your group? I'd be interested in joining.
No I haven't just yet bit I want people to keep replying and choose what we should play as.

The trooper team

The padawans

Or just a random group

Karmatree
08.15.2014 , 07:34 AM | #7
I've been wanting to do something like this since I started playing.

Personally, I like the padawan group idea over the pure trooper group.

I also like the mixed group idea, one or two jedi, smuggler, and a trooper or two depending on jedi numbers.

Please keep me informed! I'm able to commit to this idea.

CommanderHerman
08.15.2014 , 04:06 PM | #8
Hello,

I would like to say that I have been looking for a group of players who enjoy RP as much as I do and I would greatly enjoy getting behind this idea. My characters on the Ebon Hawk Server are Oba'dur (Rep), Hk'thirty-seven (Rep), Argaeus (Sith), and Mathaeus (Rep).

Please let me know in game or over this page if there is a spot for me for joining

As for your idea and needing help deciding. I agree with Karmafree. Where the trooper group would undoubtedly provide lots of RP opportunity, I believe RPing jedi would provide even moreso, as such struggles with the force are relevant as with troopers, it is not.

I do enjoy to be quite... detailed in my RP's. When I get carried away I can type lots of paragraphs but I usually keep it down to one or two using the /e chat.

To anyone else who replied to Nerdblueguy's thread, you may also contact me if you like via a reply to my post here on the website or in game Thanks!

Nerdyblueguy, I look forward in hearing back from you as I would be greatly interested.
~Commander Herman.~

NerdyBlueGuy
08.15.2014 , 08:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderHerman View Post
Hello,

I would like to say that I have been looking for a group of players who enjoy RP as much as I do and I would greatly enjoy getting behind this idea. My characters on the Ebon Hawk Server are Oba'dur (Rep), Hk'thirty-seven (Rep), Argaeus (Sith), and Mathaeus (Rep).

Please let me know in game or over this page if there is a spot for me for joining

As for your idea and needing help deciding. I agree with Karmafree. Where the trooper group would undoubtedly provide lots of RP opportunity, I believe RPing jedi would provide even moreso, as such struggles with the force are relevant as with troopers, it is not.

I do enjoy to be quite... detailed in my RP's. When I get carried away I can type lots of paragraphs but I usually keep it down to one or two using the /e chat.

To anyone else who replied to Nerdblueguy's thread, you may also contact me if you like via a reply to my post here on the website or in game Thanks!

Nerdyblueguy, I look forward in hearing back from you as I would be greatly interested.
Yea that sounds good to me just put your characters bio we already have Me,Karmatree,Nater,CommanderHrman

Nalathemaster
08.15.2014 , 09:09 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NerdyBlueGuy View Post
Yea that sounds good to me just put your characters bio we already have Me,Karmatree,Nater,CommanderHrman
Is there room for me?
There is no death, There is only the force