Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh as a companion

Callaron
08.04.2014 , 06:26 PM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrr_hypernova View Post
ah cullen i really hope i can send him on a suicide mission for an icompetent hypocrite
Once again, he's a lot like Thana in the sense that some people love him, while others despise him.
Only the genders have been swapped. (both the characters' and the player base that wants them)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

AhsokaTanorules
08.05.2014 , 09:52 AM | #402
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrr_hypernova View Post
thana vesh is the only character in the star wars universe more anoying that jar jar the only peorsons compaions she should be is the reapers well he drags her stupid anoying incompeted *** down to whatever passes for hell in star wars.
1. Learn grammar.
2. You are wrong on both accounts. Hayden Christiansen. Jar Jar and Thana Vesh need to blanket party beat this whiny ***** in some Nar Shadaa back alley.

Ridickilis
08.05.2014 , 10:08 AM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
I wonder if SWTOR's devs will also eventually give in to "fan service" and make Thana a companion
Knowing there is no way they're going go back and change the whole SI story from Taris on to in-cooperate Thana instead of Ashara, I would totally settle for/purchase with CC's an unlock for her on the cartel market or do an HK type mission chain.

Callaron
08.05.2014 , 04:08 PM | #404
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
Knowing there is no way they're going go back and change the whole SI story from Taris on to in-cooperate Thana instead of Ashara, I would totally settle for/purchase with CC's an unlock for her on the cartel market or do an HK type mission chain.
Oh, I never meant instead of Ashara. I meant it more along the lines of making a follow-up questline where you can recruit her as an extra companion, just like HK. They could even explain why she's still alive for those who originally killed her. (and maybe give her a cyborg customization option )
I'd be more than happy to have it be a CM purchase too.
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)

Remianen
08.05.2014 , 07:24 PM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by Ridickilis View Post
Either works for me. It would be even better if it was cross-faction also. Maybe then I'd play Trooper again (I despise Jorgan more than almost any other character in this game. Even more than Quinn but not as much as Skavak). Heck, put Jaxo in there too.

Callaron
08.05.2014 , 07:49 PM | #406
Quote: Originally Posted by Remianen View Post
Either works for me. It would be even better if it was cross-faction also. Maybe then I'd play Trooper again (I despise Jorgan more than almost any other character in this game. Even more than Quinn but not as much as Skavak). Heck, put Jaxo in there too.
Put Jaxo on the CM too? Or on the list of characters you hate?
I think the first would make a lot of people happy.

Remianen
08.06.2014 , 07:58 AM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Put Jaxo on the CM too? Or on the list of characters you hate?
I think the first would make a lot of people happy.
Oh I love me some Jaxo. I'd want her as a companion. Alternatively, I'd also pay for the ability to murder or maim an existing companion (as possible in beta). With Treek and HK-51 available, the reasons for removing that functionality are mitigated to a large extent. And rash people ("I didn't know it was permanent") deserve what they get but would have the opportunity to at least replace the companion they killed.

Heck, I'd pay 10,000 CCs just for the ability to kill Jorgan (as an account wide unlock). I love the Trooper story and, for example, would love to see what happens if I choose
Spoiler
, but the first 24 levels are interminable because of the companion. One that you're forced to use on several occasions.

CrutchCricket
09.03.2014 , 07:12 PM | #408
I totally support this, as I am in the "not allowed to win at dark apprentice/romance" Inquisitor club. Sure I've already got Xalek as an apprentice, but whatever. Thana is awesome. Dat Laura Bailey...

Don't think it'd make much sense on non-Sith, but then again, an Ewok doesn't make sense for anybody, at least lore-wise.

Krimlord
12.12.2014 , 01:17 AM | #409
Signed/

Agreed.
-loads of room for character development
-loved and hated alike, she invokes a BIG reaction, the whole point.
-FUN to harass one another, playing essentially verbal snark games(think of all those lovely conversations!!)
-full dark companion for inquisitors dark siders don't have the luxury for (unfair when compared to warrior who has both)

Key word: Potential

Silverspar
12.12.2014 , 01:29 PM | #410
Quote: Originally Posted by Krimlord View Post
Signed/

Agreed.
-loads of room for character development
-loved and hated alike, she invokes a BIG reaction, the whole point.
-FUN to harass one another, playing essentially verbal snark games(think of all those lovely conversations!!)
-full dark companion for inquisitors dark siders don't have the luxury for (unfair when compared to warrior who has both)

Key word: Potential
I think you are confusing a one note character with potential. Thana Vesh had no potential. She played the same, bad tune at every moment you encountered her, either bragging about her abilities she did not have, or growling that you one upped her. That is not growth or potential. That's a twirly mustached villain. Hell, she's pretty much Snidley Whiplash with breasts, right down to the outfit. I could not hit the kill her button fast enough in the end.