Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WorldSmasher
08.03.2014 , 03:02 AM | #1
So...... I watched this after reading about it in another thread about Disney Killing all things Star wars.

Is that suppose to be on the Belsavis prison world?

TheBBP
08.03.2014 , 03:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by WorldSmasher View Post
So...... I watched this after reading about it in another thread about Disney Killing all things Star wars.

Is that suppose to be on the Belsavis prison world?
Coruscant, on their way to level 1313. In the Clone Wars episode: To Catch a Jedi, Ahsoka heads down to 1312.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

WorldSmasher
08.03.2014 , 03:33 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Coruscant, on their way to level 1313. In the Clone Wars episode: To Catch a Jedi, Ahsoka heads down to 1312.
Yeah. Some more digging around turned this up....

You get a more clear idea of where they are from the scenery and the fact that he says, "The aliens aren't on Coriscant. They're underneath it."

Thanks for your reply and for a quick conclusion to the "mystery" of where 1313 is.

AlrikFassbauer
08.03.2014 , 04:38 AM | #4
I had thought that everyone already knew about its background ??? *scratches head*
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Desolaytore
08.03.2014 , 05:05 AM | #5
I wish somebody would pick it up and finish 1313 (except EA >.>) ... that game looked great
I'm glad lucasarts got trashed though, they stopped production on star wars games like another jedi knight game.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Deewe
08.03.2014 , 07:45 AM | #6
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

OddballEasyEight
08.03.2014 , 07:56 AM | #7
Actually, since 1313 was supposedly going to star Boba Fett as the main character and it'd be a sort of background story for him, it makes perfect sense for them to shut it down since they are making a movie about that soon.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

LadyDrusilla
08.03.2014 , 08:19 AM | #8
Not sorry to see it cancelled, they really ruined an opportunity to have a really new and original character introduced in favour of making it about Boba Fett. So disappointed when I heard it, shed no tears when they cancelled it. Looked fantastic though, such a great concept wasted on a character who really doesn't need any more fleshing out in my opinion.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Deewe
08.04.2014 , 06:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDrusilla View Post
Not sorry to see it cancelled, they really ruined an opportunity to have a really new and original character introduced in favour of making it about Boba Fett. So disappointed when I heard it, shed no tears when they cancelled it. Looked fantastic though, such a great concept wasted on a character who really doesn't need any more fleshing out in my opinion.
They should have just ditched the Boba Fett character and replaced it with another and new BH.

For example the great thing about Dark Force is you weren't playing Luke or Han or whatever movie hero.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle