Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next expansion, what do you want to see?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Next expansion, what do you want to see?

Tsillah
08.04.2014 , 03:10 PM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
I don't care about player housing, GSF, or the new Rancor BBQ flashpoint, I want more class stories, too. I miss the cinematic VO and cutscenes if I play an MMO that doesn't have them, like WoW, GW2, or Wildstar.
I do like housing but I also very much want more story content and class story content.

I'd also like my Juggernaut to have a skill that allows immunity to knockback effects for a few seconds. Why? Because Juggernaut.

But definitely more class stories.
Rule no. 1 of the forum: Never let a fact get in the way of a perfectly uncontrollable emotion.

ImmortalLowlife
08.04.2014 , 05:40 PM | #402
Quote: Originally Posted by Cidanel View Post
3 words:

Hutt Sumo Wrestling.
*Dies Lmao

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKurt View Post
I want my FLIGHT CONTROLLER to work with the debacle that is known as GSF.
They give us THIS and I promise I won't ask for anything else for at least...........a Week....Week and a half
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

lordsmashdown
09.15.2014 , 08:57 PM | #403
With 2.10, Revan expansion is set on my mind and im excited to see what they do how long its been since they had a good content give away, Revans expansion i can only imagine the possibilities....We all ask for Voss, new classes, new planets, ops, FP's WZ's and all the works, and Revans expansion could add all of that if EA and BW do it right this time.

Revans Return would include.
-New playable species: Voss and Togruta
-New FP's Could lead up to an operation that then leads onto a story with WZ's that you complete then you can access an endng operation where you can choose if you want to kill Revan, Setele, or the Emperor.
-New planets! Revan has a major past with Dantooine, so they should add it as a starting world for a new factions classes. Onderon, Kashyyk and Telos as well added.
-New classes may be Revan's Guard, Melee based class, who if they choose to can use blasters if that's the AC class they want. Revanites maybe the healers that again can choose guns or sabers, Change the armor based on the AC you pick because you know, it makes sense.
-For the Empire and Republic of course add the FP's and the WZ's and ops. but add class story lines! On all the original 8 and on the newer added on
-Cartel market, just keep adding the same new armors and stuff, but add in more armors like the nightlife packs had how they had the Asian type armors maybe now add in Spartan, Roman, Egyptian style armors from around the world.

Devilswarchild
09.15.2014 , 09:41 PM | #404
Quote: Originally Posted by lordsmashdown View Post
With 2.10, Revan expansion is set on my mind and im excited to see what they do how long its been since they had a good content give away, Revans expansion i can only imagine the possibilities....We all ask for Voss, new classes, new planets, ops, FP's WZ's and all the works, and Revans expansion could add all of that if EA and BW do it right this time.

Revans Return would include.
-New playable species: Voss and Togruta
-New FP's Could lead up to an operation that then leads onto a story with WZ's that you complete then you can access an endng operation where you can choose if you want to kill Revan, Setele, or the Emperor.
-New planets! Revan has a major past with Dantooine, so they should add it as a starting world for a new factions classes. Onderon, Kashyyk and Telos as well added.
-New classes may be Revan's Guard, Melee based class, who if they choose to can use blasters if that's the AC class they want. Revanites maybe the healers that again can choose guns or sabers, Change the armor based on the AC you pick because you know, it makes sense.
-For the Empire and Republic of course add the FP's and the WZ's and ops. but add class story lines! On all the original 8 and on the newer added on
-Cartel market, just keep adding the same new armors and stuff, but add in more armors like the nightlife packs had how they had the Asian type armors maybe now add in Spartan, Roman, Egyptian style armors from around the world.
i really really really like this idea

Maretti
10.14.2014 , 04:52 PM | #405
Maybe the 1st empire as a new faction... or the galactic "engeneeres (the ones you wor for to get the "black bisector" tittle... A new faction would be nice... But i would realy like a followup on jedi+kyra story... maybe a son? and a new level cap (60)... just ideas...

Vashforth
10.14.2014 , 04:57 PM | #406
This thread started A LONG time ago.

There is a new thread for this
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...11#post7721311

isyourface
06.05.2015 , 04:20 PM | #407
I just previously beat the shadow of Revan and it would be great to play as a Jawa for a Race, just an idea but i am hoping the next expansion will go into more with the shadow of Revan because it left a major whole in Ziost which messed with me because at the end (Spoiler if you haven't completed it) it was destroyed by the emperor and it would also be great to have Malak added into the story like a back to the past or something

MrBorsh
06.05.2015 , 08:34 PM | #408
A Pazaak Table in every cantina where players could interactively gamble with each other and win credits from each other.

Sarfux
06.05.2015 , 09:08 PM | #409
I would like to see a Mandalorian faction. I have been emailing bioware SO many ideas for years to be perfectly honest it's not even funny.

Also, something with my mentor system idea also!

But here are a few

New planets but no level cap increase

More Warzones

Legacy features

Dual Wield vibroknives operative concealment

Dual talent feature - one pvp tab one pve

More optimization

Revamped content for 1-50

More missions on the planets

More strongholds

Account wide keybind selections like what we have for interface changing

A "loop music" button

Ability to "defect" officially to the other side

New open world pvp designated "instances"

Additional dialogue choices

The list can go on and on with me!

Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

Ferrnitty
06.05.2015 , 09:17 PM | #410
Cross-server pvp ques......updated game engine. That is all.