Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordKlassa
08.02.2014 , 05:42 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Dan_Loto View Post
Onderon and Dxun confirmed. The Empire will recruit Onderon and the Republic will strike from Dxun riding basilisks with a band of Mandalorians that hold true to the teachings of Canderous.
If Onderon is used in an expansion I would love to see the city of Iziz, which is by far my favourite place in Kotor 2, and how it has developed since the civil war between Queen Talia and General Vaklu.

Mohi
08.02.2014 , 05:55 AM | #42
Well dritten und Vers intriguing, Presse mode oder it

Für meine Lore und well dritten stories Ware tue Ressorts i Player his Game

cassiussfett
08.02.2014 , 03:48 PM | #43
Pretty interesting, something big´s being coocked.

Michael_PL
08.02.2014 , 05:33 PM | #44
Sounds cool By the way - TOR i love you. It's the best game ever !!!

Cerrabus
08.03.2014 , 04:34 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Tellenn View Post
Bring back Malgus
^ That. If Bioware could actually build appropriate characters and not ruin the good ones we wouldn't have the trainwreck of a story we're currently stuck in.

lironBD
08.03.2014 , 05:04 PM | #46
The more ****** they make arkous it will be much more fun to use [shock] dialogs on him.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

errant_knight
08.05.2014 , 09:45 PM | #47
Very well done! I enjoyed this immensely.

Archistratege
08.07.2014 , 01:08 AM | #48
A very nice read, and quite an interesting story. I truly enjoy these posts, so whatever you do... keep them coming! If you could add these stories to the in-game codex (and make said codex much easier to actually find), I think you would get a lot more player interested in the story of SW:ToR, and it would give everyone something fun to do while waiting for queues to pop etc.

Let's face it, only a small percentage of players ever go to these forums or browse the web for SW lore, and even less take the time to read anything longer than a three-line paragraph. Make the info available in-game however, and more people 'will' read it.
- 'Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Willingness is not enough, you must do.'

LordofthePlanet
08.09.2014 , 01:42 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Observation of my subject continues. It’s entirely business as usual.

Read More
Can i ask when are they going to fix there servers and stop making excuses, most of the people will notice this on downloading patches , or when they enter fleet how they some times take a min or so to log in ,and there Data usage is way out because the Game tries to keep rebooting the game all the time , SO I ask when are you guys going to fix your servers .

baybarsrule
08.16.2014 , 09:27 AM | #50
Hes ok but personally i think they've added ALOT of dark council members

Names; ( Darth Marr, Darth Mortis, Darth Decimus, Darth Vengean, Darth Thanaton, Darth Acina, Darth Arkous [ many don't know this one cause she isn't in any storyline and her forces can only be found at a small part of DK: Darth Ladra] and Darth Severus)