Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just one decent Andronikos customization...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Just one decent Andronikos customization...

RaptureRocker
07.30.2014 , 08:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I think Andronikos' default is hot I just wish there were male alien LI other than Jorgan (ew)
Jorgan is my one Trooper love interest. I never play male troopers because of him, and because of Jennifer Hale's voice.
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

DomiSotto
07.31.2014 , 02:21 PM | #12
I think I didn't mind one Andronikos customization, but I am nowhere near the romance yet. The default for me doesn't count! 'Cause everyone has it, and I do not want a clone.

Personally, I play Quinn with his Oriental customization (suits his personality and is more attractive to me than his Caucasian ones), romanced Riggs and Iresso have non-defaults that everyone uses, Pierce with the really cool African one, and Tharan with the red-headed braided thinggie. I use the not entirely horrid sideburns one for Aric. And I have never customized Zenith, though I spent a lot of time on Belsavis debating.

Vector and Doc do not have cutomizations I like. So, I would add a plea again for... wait for it! Flexible comp customization with the option to switch species.

Oneirophrenia
07.31.2014 , 02:34 PM | #13
A dark side Jaesa customization that didn't look like a long night at a death metal concert would be nice too.

DomiSotto
08.01.2014 , 07:27 AM | #14
Quote:
Jorgan is my one Trooper love interest. I never play male troopers because of him, and because of Jennifer Hale's voice.
I so far like male trooper more. I don't understand the whole Jennifer Hale voice thing. I don't feel like F!Trooper voice is anything special, tbh. Not bad, but why is everyone so hot about it? I did not play ME yet, so it could be the familiarity factor that I lack. F!Smuggler is far better imo. Aric takes getting used to, and there is no indication of romance till very late in the game, really.

Honestly, by now, I figured one thing out. If one wants an attractive romantic male alien character in this game, that doesn't disappear after his moment in the sun (Numen!), one has to play one and pick whatever female comp that feels the best to RP to LI him. That, and Zenith Jedi Appropriate Platonic.

Jrr_hypernova
08.03.2014 , 10:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
I so far like male trooper more. I don't understand the whole Jennifer Hale voice thing. I don't feel like F!Trooper voice is anything special, tbh. Not bad, but why is everyone so hot about it? I did not play ME yet, so it could be the familiarity factor that I lack. F!Smuggler is far better imo. Aric takes getting used to, and there is no indication of romance till very late in the game, really.

Honestly, by now, I figured one thing out. If one wants an attractive romantic male alien character in this game, that doesn't disappear after his moment in the sun (Numen!), one has to play one and pick whatever female comp that feels the best to RP to LI him. That, and Zenith Jedi Appropriate Platonic.
the jenifer hale thing can be sumed up with these words and this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRDJLcYua0

Spoiler
or fem shep i supose dam i want an N7 armor set for my trooper.

Callaron
08.03.2014 , 10:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
I did not play ME yet, so it could be the familiarity factor that I lack.
You definitely should. You'll be able to get some alien romance there too.
At least starting from ME2, unless you want to go for Liara. But you strike me as more of the Garrus or Thane type.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Jrr_hypernova
08.03.2014 , 10:33 PM | #17
id say he's more of a javik but you need a bunch of dlcs for that "romance" to happen

RaptureRocker
08.04.2014 , 12:58 AM | #18
Beyond Mass Effect, Jennifer Hale has voiced... Well, it's easier to link to IMDB, so...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0354937/
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

DomiSotto
08.04.2014 , 08:16 AM | #19
It is an impressive resume to be sure, I still like F!Smuggler the most! F!Trooper doesn't grate on my nerves like F!Inq or F!Con (till I get used to her, so it is a good thing). And, yep, one day I will play ME. Once I am thoroughly done with SWTOR... about a year or so from now.

And I often surprise myself in my tastes in digital RI. I do tend to see the game through the eyes of a couple, they have to be both interesting together, official romance or not. But normally, whenever they put in a rougher, strong and silent, tragic, ranged, burning for a cause type in, with a lower/non-nasal voice, that's my wish fulfillment right there. Ridiculously they are almost never RIs....

Arygaath
08.04.2014 , 09:25 AM | #20
The best customization I have found for Andronikos is to cover him up with a helmet.