Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any roleplay guilds on the harbinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Any roleplay guilds on the harbinger

Ravinos
07.30.2014 , 02:27 PM | #1
Wondering if there were any rp guilds. My old guild died and I would like to try an rp guild. I have a 51 Juggernaut, 21 assassin, 32 sorcerer, and a low level bounty hunter.

Xakthul
07.31.2014 , 01:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravinos View Post
Wondering if there were any rp guilds. My old guild died and I would like to try an rp guild. I have a 51 Juggernaut, 21 assassin, 32 sorcerer, and a low level bounty hunter.
Not a lot of RP-only, but <Wookies and Cream> isn't averse to the idea of taking some time out to do stuff like that. Just don't expect any really lore-based names or QoL systems. We do what the hell we want for that stuff, lol.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Lenric
08.21.2014 , 06:20 AM | #3
Hi all,

I am trying to find some contacts or guilds doing casual RP either in Republic or Empire side.
So if you are a lost roleplayer in The Harbinger, do not hesitate to join the channel "RP" and drop a message there.

Have fun!

CommanderHerman
08.21.2014 , 07:30 AM | #4
The Harbinger is not one of the main RP servers. If you are looking for RP, I'd try Begeren Colony or The Ebon Hawk. I am currently on Ebon Hawk and the Wrath of the Republic guild is a great place to come RP. Feel free to check out my cathar/smuggler RP partnership RP thread on here for the Ebon Hawk Server.
~Commander Herman.~

Xakthul
08.21.2014 , 01:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderHerman View Post
The Harbinger is not one of the main RP servers. If you are looking for RP, I'd try Begeren Colony or The Ebon Hawk. I am currently on Ebon Hawk and the Wrath of the Republic guild is a great place to come RP. Feel free to check out my cathar/smuggler RP partnership RP thread on here for the Ebon Hawk Server.
Avoid the hell out of Beregen. For your sanity.

Try Ebon Hawk, though. Might be fun.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

rougexkenny
06.07.2015 , 03:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Avoid the hell out of Beregen. For your sanity.

Try Ebon Hawk, though. Might be fun.
With you on that one. I'm looking to get out of Beregen ASAP. Just not sure what server yet.
"There is passion, Yet emotion. Serenity, Yet peace. Chaos, Yet order."

jedimasterjac
06.07.2015 , 09:18 AM | #7
Harbinger's a dedicated PvE server. It's hard enough finding good RP guilds on RP servers, so I doubt you'll find any on Harbinger.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

wildcoast
07.16.2015 , 11:24 PM | #8
If you are east coast USA, you should give Jung Ma (RP-PVP) server a look. Good tight-knit community, rp events, world pvp events, regular cantina crowds etc...

Good luck!
Trooper Thavious
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion