Seeking active and friendly PvE community

Returning player (played at launch, took a break, came back about a year ago, played to 50, took a break, now coming back to find my toon missing, R.I.P.) seeking dedicated PvE guild/community. I'm fairly new to SW:TOR, but consider myself an MMO veteran, having played numerous games seriously over the last decade (including but not limited to: world of warcraft, rift, guild wars 2) and all roles within the tank/heal/dps trinity at some point.

A place to call home, with players to group with for flashpoints, heroic missions, and eventually ops. I am currently on Beregen Colony, Imp side, though willing to change server/faction if needed. My preferred class is Sith Sorcerer (jedi sage if rep side, but c'mon...lightning) as mainly dps, but I like the ability to have an off role if needed/feel like it.

Find me in-game on Beregen Colony as Volanaro, respond to this thread (also a copy/pasted thread in the server forums), or send me a private message. Thanks for your consideration and time.

I have most of my toons on Begeren Colony (7 level 55s and several lower-level alts), but to be honest, the overall quality of players is not that great (RPers love to stand in fire? I dunno).

I've had far better luck with my alt legacy on Harbinger. Plus, the population is larger there. I'd go with Harbinger.

Thanks so much for your reply. Yeah i am tempted to agree with you on quality of player, but i havent done anything serious on BC yet. I put this post on harbinger too, seeing as it had the highest number of posts, i assumed it was a larger pop server. did the same with jedi covenant, it was about equal with harbinger.