Kovothis iv Ikuny

Arka_Myyth

Kovothis iv Ikuny

Challenge of Body

Saturday, August 16th, 9:30pm EST/8:30pm CST/6:30pm PST, hosted by Exo Imperium

Event type Mild RP/Mild PvP

Entry Fee 10,000 Credits (Half of entry fee will be donated to the Prize pot)

Prize Aratech Techno, 325,000 Credits*, and bragging rights as the 'Tiesa Massassi' (True Warrior) until the next Kovothis iv Ikuny. There may also be an IC reward (something along the lines of a ritualistic tattoo or some such business.)

Second Place: 100,000 credits. Mount.

Third Place: 100,000 credits. Mount.

*Prize Money will be raised based on number of participants.

Where Tatooine

Rules

1) No weapons

2) No armor (All 14 gear slots must be empty)

3) No abilities beyond the Legacy Melee attacks (Bash, Jab, Punch, and Uppercut)

This means that people are allowed to remain in Tanking specs, though they will be asked to leave their Tanking Stances/Cylinders/Saber Forms.

Combatants will gather, and strip themselves of all weaponry and clothing. By random draw, the first two competitors will be chosen and meet in hand to hand combat. Once a victor stands within that match, they will be titled Massassi and from that point face the next challenger until they are defeated, or stand Massassi above all challengers.

Itinerary of Events

Opening Ceremony/Greeting

Explanation of Rules

Combat

Crowning Ceremony

Closing Ceremony

Please post here with your character's Name, and if they are Republic or Imperial. The Entry fee can be mailed to Arkalius Imperial side(Please be sure to again include character name, and faction, as well as Forum name, to ensure your entry in the challenge is verified and accepted).

The Entry cut off date is Friday, August 15th at 11:59pm CST.

Edited by Arka_Myyth

Kovothis iv Ikuny

Challenge of Body

Saturday, August 16th, 9:30pm EST/8:30pm CST/6:30pm PST, hosted by Exo Imperium

Event type Mild RP/Mild PvP

Entry Fee 10,000 Credits (Half of entry fee will be donated to the Prize pot)

Prize Advanced Orange-Red War Hero's Crystal, 50,000 Credits*, and bragging rights as the 'Tiesa Massassi' (True Warrior) until the next Kovothis iv Ikuny. There may also be an IC reward (something along the lines of a ritualistic tattoo or some such business.)

There is no prize beyond First. Those that do not win must live with their shame, and train until the next Kovothis iv Ikuny. There may be IC prizes for second, and potentially third- again, along the lines of ritualistic tattoos or something. Just some fun IC flavor.

*Prize Money will be raised based on number of participants.

Where Tatooine

Rules

1) No weapons

2) No armor (All 14 gear slots must be empty)

3) No abilities beyond the Legacy Melee attacks (Bash, Jab, Punch, and Uppercut)

This means that people are allowed to remain in Tanking specs, though they will be asked to leave their Tanking Stances/Cylinders/Saber Forms.

Combatants will gather, and strip themselves of all weaponry and clothing. By random draw, the first two competitors will be chosen and meet in hand to hand combat. Once a victor stands within that match, they will be titled Massassi and from that point face the next challenger until they are defeated, or stand Massassi above all challengers.

Itinerary of Events

Opening Ceremony/Greeting

Explanation of Rules

Combat

Crowning Ceremony

Closing Ceremony

Please post here with your character's Name, and if they are Republic or Imperial. The Entry fee can be mailed to Arkalius Imperial side(Please be sure to again include character name, and faction, as well as Forum name, to ensure your entry in the challenge is verified and accepted).

There will be a lot of red people with no weapons showing up in Outlaw's den

Challenge of Body

I'm not much for RPing, but I'm totally up for naked boxing! :D

So, credits are required in advance? What if I find a few people the day of that would like to participate?

Write me in for attendance: Adexi - Republic faction

Yeah, I'm trying to collect in advance so that I'm not scrambling to get a total prize pot tally out at the last second. But mostly it's so I can have the list of names compiled and ready to randomize. I don't want to run late trying to compile names together XP

• 2 weeks later...