Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tactical Flashpoint GF daily reward now sux

Benirons
07.29.2014 , 10:55 AM | #11
Yeah that was a sad sad change honestly. Even b4 the comms swap peeps were swimming in elites, u can get capped so easily on it with 16m SMs.

A lot more ulties r also available via groupfinder (30 for OPs ) and 10 daily for HM55 FPs.

I pretty much stopped queing for tacticals, its darn pointless now. Basics were the only good thing from there.

Instead im making a bunch of lvl50+ players happy with my ridiculously overgeared toons in HM lost island, yeyyy, good'ol times.

Brittaany_Banks
07.29.2014 , 01:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Loc_n_lol View Post
What's this ?
I meant to say 168. Having just read him saying 72 I put the 1 with the 72 by accident.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

dipstik
07.29.2014 , 04:28 PM | #13
everyone complained on the PTS when this was happening.... and people still complain asking elite comms to be used for something. quick tid bit. boots and hands get you the most credits per comm spent i think.

GalaxyStrong
07.29.2014 , 06:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Loki_ View Post
Basic can be used to buy iso's which are worth a hell of alot more than usless old tier 72 gear or 168 as you nubs call it now.

Eventually you will smart up and understand.

This a hundred times over
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

FlyinSpaghetti
07.29.2014 , 06:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
The reason why it had changed to elite comms from basic in my opinion stems from the fact we are getting closer to the eventual day the next iteration of operations will be released.

The story mode version of the next operations are going to need to be done in full 172 gear. This is in my opinion why they have made it easier for people to acquire elite comms. So they can get to that level of gearing prior to the release of said content.

If you are already there...great. You however need to realize that there are still people who are not. The developers are trying to artificially bridge that gap so they can participate in the story mode content as soon as the ops come out.

If you are capping elite comms there are still things you can do with the gear. You can RE the mods, or sell it back to the vendors for profit once the buy back timer expires.
The next ops will be after the expansion and the level bump from it, it will probably be more like 190/196 tier gear judging from what they did with the makeb expansion.

Also regarding the comms system I'm to think it's long overdue a change and I suspect that they are simply holding it off for the expansion. Maybe we'll see a more unified comms system where something else plays a bigger part in what gear you'd get (like reputation for instance).
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!