Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent Ship Holoterminal bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Agent Ship Holoterminal bug

Nasra
07.27.2014 , 09:35 AM | #1
When I try to turn in the class missions from Korriban and Balmorra I keep getting a bug where Watcher Two just sits there with no convo or nothing and I've tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. Please help get this fixed. I want to have it fixed so I can enjoy the story of my agent and don't want to skip anything.
I like Wookiee Cookies.

Gidrea
07.27.2014 , 10:34 AM | #2
Try running the repair function. It's on the launcher, click on the cog icon and choose "repair".
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Nasra
07.29.2014 , 03:06 AM | #3
I said I've tried everything and the repair isn't clickable so that isn't the issue
I like Wookiee Cookies.

OwenBrooks
07.29.2014 , 03:14 AM | #4
Can only suggest trying

can also try a repair and delete the games cache file (one on launcher wont work for you)
close the launcher, right mouse click on game shortcut, select open file location, delete the bitraider folder then in a swtor folder delete the file called diskcachearena (don't delete the swtor folder) then start the launcher.

Failing that go to window mode and try turning down all gfx settings and untick bloom etc

Nasra
07.29.2014 , 02:56 PM | #5
That didn't work. Any other options I can try? Because this is getting really irritating.
I like Wookiee Cookies.

xxPhoenixlordxx
07.29.2014 , 10:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nasra View Post
That didn't work. Any other options I can try? Because this is getting really irritating.
Lower your graphics to their lowest setting // Update your graphics drivers // Log in on another computer and run through it again. Unfortunately the problem is client side.
You can also ask CS to push your convo ahead past that bit too they did it for me when I had my old computer.

Nasra
07.29.2014 , 11:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xxPhoenixlordxx View Post
Lower your graphics to their lowest setting // Update your graphics drivers // Log in on another computer and run through it again. Unfortunately the problem is client side.
You can also ask CS to push your convo ahead past that bit too they did it for me when I had my old computer.
I said I don't want to miss any of the story I want to know what happens so I'm not having them skip anything and I'm not the only one with this bug.
I like Wookiee Cookies.

johndoeb
07.30.2014 , 10:01 AM | #8
You could try going from the steaming launcher to the non streaming launcher. I switch to the non streaming launcher about a little over a year ago and haven't had any problems with this game since, except lag and frame rate issues.
There are a few post in this form that will tell you how to switch from the streaming launcher to the non streaming launcher.

Nasra
08.17.2014 , 03:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by johndoeb View Post
You could try going from the steaming launcher to the non streaming launcher. I switch to the non streaming launcher about a little over a year ago and haven't had any problems with this game since, except lag and frame rate issues.
There are a few post in this form that will tell you how to switch from the streaming launcher to the non streaming launcher.
Can I get the link for that forum?
I like Wookiee Cookies.

OwenBrooks
08.18.2014 , 02:02 AM | #10
Can I get the link for that forum?
This is one - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673714 however for this particular issue you are likely best using a different computer to get past this point if you can, by memory it seemed to be system specific.