SWTOR Movie

JaaronTolley

Not going to happen. The latest spoilers for EP7 actually invalidate the KOTOR era. Its actually stated in EP7 that the first Sith lord is Ruin and the sith homeworld is a superweapon..

This was posted in March BEFORE the casting was announced and all the set leaks/spoilers from other websites.

"I've read the second draft of the Abrams/Kasdan script.

I've chosen a trip so that people can't BS in my name when trailers, other media, and the film itself confirm what I say. I won't post again until then so as not to be accused of attention whoring.

Please don't read unless you want to have the film spoiled.

>Leia is made leader of the Republic after her predecessor's death

>Han is a retired veteran of the Republic fleet

>Luke hasn't been seen in nearly 30 years

>the lead character is Han and Leia's daughter

>the other lead is the child of Lando, and either a male or female depending on who is cast

>the other lead is a Stormtrooper, also either a male or female depending on who is cast

>dialogue for these two characters is very rough in the second draft

>Luke has no known offspring

>The Empire still exists in the form of a number of loyal galaxies and are in a state of cold war with the Republic

>The Empire is simply referred to as the "Empire," and the Republic is referred to formally only once, as the "Galactic Republic;" no "New" anywhere

>There are no Jedi whatsoever, and people still speak as if they are extinct, with Luke being "the last of his kind"

>The main antagonists are an older student of the Emperor, and his apprentice

>The apprentice takes control of the power dynamic between the two pretty quickly...

>The Republic are excavating ruins on a neutral world for a weapon; the world factors into tense negotiations the Empire have had with the Republic, and is referred to as the "Sith Homeworld"

>Loredump: In the script, the Sith are a couple thousand years old, founded by an ancestor of Palpatine called Ruin; the apprentice in this film also goes by that name

>the ruins within the Sith Homeworld are a control station; the planet itself is the weapon

>Luke saves the day at the end, but in a bad way; he has changed

If you've been following all the set leaks/spoilers youd know these are very very accurate.

Edited by Girdeux

Not going to happen. The latest spoilers for EP7 actually invalidate the KOTOR era. Its actually stated in EP7 that the first Sith lord is Ruin and the sith homeworld is a superweapon..

This was posted in March BEFORE the casting was announced and all the set leaks/spoilers from other websites.

"I've read the second draft of the Abrams/Kasdan script.

I've chosen a trip so that people can't BS in my name when trailers, other media, and the film itself confirm what I say. I won't post again until then so as not to be accused of attention whoring.

Please don't read unless you want to have the film spoiled.

>Leia is made leader of the Republic after her predecessor's death

>Han is a retired veteran of the Republic fleet

>the other lead is the child of Lando, and either a male or female depending on who is cast

>the other lead is a Stormtrooper, also either a male or female depending on who is cast

>dialogue for these two characters is very rough in the second draft

>The Empire still exists in the form of a number of loyal galaxies and are in a state of cold war with the Republic

>The Empire is simply referred to as the "Empire," and the Republic is referred to formally only once, as the "Galactic Republic;" no "New" anywhere

>There are no Jedi whatsoever, and people still speak as if they are extinct, with Luke being "the last of his kind"

>The apprentice takes control of the power dynamic between the two pretty quickly...

>The Republic are excavating ruins on a neutral world for a weapon; the world factors into tense negotiations the Empire have had with the Republic, and is referred to as the "Sith Homeworld"

>Loredump: In the script, the Sith are a couple thousand years old, founded by an ancestor of Palpatine called Ruin; the apprentice in this film also goes by that name

>the ruins within the Sith Homeworld are a control station; the planet itself is the weapon

>Luke saves the day at the end, but in a bad way; he has changed

If you've been following all the set leaks/spoilers youd know these are very very accurate.

Sorry to have to break it for you, but this post, your post, is just more fiction. With out a direct and credible source reference(read official Disney Star Wars statement) all your writing means absolutely nothing, and can't be viewed on as nothing more then your fantasies or speculations at best.

As for you writing off the occurens of an KotOR era, I can only state the following, in reference to EP 4, when Luke follows Obi-Wan home after being attacked by sand people, where Obi-Wan 'confirms' the occurens of an 'Old Republic' that's stood for ' ... well over a thousand generations ...'.

In view of this your post can only be accounted for as a Troll Post.

Edited by t-darko

Sorry to have to break it for you, but this post, your post, is just more fiction. With out a direct and credible source reference(read official Disney Star Wars statement) all your writing means absolutely nothing, and can't be viewed on as nothing more then your fantasies or speculations at best.

As for you writing off the occurens of an KotOR era, I can only state the following, in reference to EP 4, when Luke follows Obi-Wan home after being attacked by sand people, where Obi-Wan 'confirms' the occurens of an 'Old Republic' that's stood for ' ... well over a thousand generations ...'.

In view of this your post can only be accounted for as a Troll Post.

Not at all if you've been following the spoilers and set leaks. And for your other bit, Its always been stated that the Sith have only been around for 2000 years before the movies and that they ruled the galaxy. Lucas even confirms this within interviews, your obi-wan line was changed.

Spoiler that was recently leaked

This was said before the Casting announcement, Daisy Ridleys character

Jason Boyega seen on set with in stormtrooper outfit, recently spoiled that his a stormtrooper that goes AWOL

recently spoiled

There are no Jedi whatsoever, and people still speak as if they are extinct, with Luke being "the last of his kind"

recently spoiled

Max syndow character and Adam Driver

Now like I said that these spoilers were posted long before the cast was even announced. The general timeframe of these spoilers came out at a similar timeframe to those from the PT movies if people are old enough to remember.

Edited by Girdeux

Not at all if you've been following the spoilers and set leaks. And for your other bit, Its always been stated that the Sith have only been around for 2000 years before the movies(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up) and that they ruled the galaxy. Lucas even confirms this within interviews, your obi-wan line was changed(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up) .

Spoiler that was recently leaked(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up)

This was said before the Casting announcement, Daisy Ridleys character (This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up)

Jason Boyega seen on set with in stormtrooper outfit, recently spoiled that his a stormtrooper that goes AWOL(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up)

recently spoiled(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up)

There are no Jedi whatsoever, and people still speak as if they are extinct, with Luke being "the last of his kind"

recently spoiled (This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up)

Max syndow character and Adam Driver (This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up)

Now like I said that these spoilers were posted long before the cast was even announced(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up) . The general timeframe of these spoilers came out at a similar timeframe to those from the PT movies if people are old enough to remember(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up) .

Didn't expect to read anything from you in a year or so ...

When claiming to know the fact, about just anything you ever claim to know as a fact, always give the reader the possibility to review your claimed knowledge from its correct source, preferably a first hand source rather then a second hand one. Why? Otherwise you're always easily dismissed as a hoax, prank, liar or in this case just another Troll Post. The concept you should be striving for is credibility.

I took the liberty to ad(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up) were those sources should be in your post ...

Edited by t-darko

Didn't expect to read anything from you in a year or so ...

When claiming to know the fact, about just anything you ever claim to know as a fact, always give the reader the possibility to review your claimed knowledge from its correct source, preferably a first hand source rather then a second hand one. Why? Otherwise you're always easily dismissed as a hoax, prank, liar or in this case just another Troll Post. The concept you should be striving for is credibility.

I took the liberty to ad(This must be verified with a source/link or else your just making things up) were those sources should be in your post ...

It gets extremely old after a while copying and pasting information. Google is the best asset here for the uninformed.

your all wrong the next star wars is going to be about stopping the celestials destroying the galaxy in revenge for the rakkata imprisoning them the end of the conflict the new generation of heros will have to choose between destroying the celestials and the force itself or fighting to stay true to light side while still preventing galactic destruction.

source

http://www.imadeitup.com