Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rebels are coming

Sangrar
07.22.2014 , 10:48 AM | #1
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Andrellma
07.22.2014 , 01:38 PM | #2
For the empire!

TUXs
07.22.2014 , 03:05 PM | #3
Drooling
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Sangrar
07.22.2014 , 04:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Drooling
I know right when Obi Wan says "Our future is uncertain, but in time, A New Hope will emerge" I felt myself get goose bumps
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Andrellma
07.22.2014 , 07:03 PM | #5
To be quite honest....I couldn't stand TCW...but this actually looks pretty darn good.

RiVaN_
07.22.2014 , 09:19 PM | #6
(Holds Breath and Crosses fingers)

Please don't be crap, please don't be crap.
Disney if you F this up so Help me I will defile that big ball at Epcot Center that SHOULD have been turned into a Deathstar ride by now!!!
Drivan, Sentinel - Souls of Fate
Nikolete, Scoundrel, Republic FlashFire - Souls of Fate
Ra'mel, Merc - The Gentelman Bastards
Souls of Fate - Jedi Covenant

SlayerGopher
07.22.2014 , 09:50 PM | #7
It didn't look bad, but I had to facepalm over the scene with the epicly stupid stormtrooper and the detonator on the wall. Did he go to the bathroom during Explosives 101?
I'd like to have high hopes, but some of the scenes in the trailer have me waiting and seeing first instead.

Beyond that though, did anyone notice that all the new lightsaber handles and how the ls blades are so thin? A friend pointed this out after seeing the inquisitors lightsaber looks like a rapiers' with the swept hilts and how all the new blades were so much smaller and thinner than the movies or the clone wars cartoon.

ghoul_drool
07.23.2014 , 06:05 AM | #8
Jason Isaacs.

That is all.

Sangrar
07.24.2014 , 07:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
Jason Isaacs.

That is all.
I know I am very excited about that in particular he has a very powerful and intense voice needed for a villain like the Inquisitor.