Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World Bosses

TaiMaiShu
12.21.2011 , 01:02 PM | #11
Thanks for this info everyone!
Orlin - Republic - Sith Wyrm
Ghosts of the Revolution
www.gotr.us

dipstik
12.21.2011 , 03:05 PM | #12
post the sith ones now... all i could find it this:

The First | Dromund Kaas | Level 18 | Southeast in Heroic-Quest-Corner
Grandfather | Balmorra | Level 22 | Southwest in water -Dmg Spikes
Trapjaw | Tat | Level 30 | Central west Dune Sea - Shockwave Cone Stun - Dmg Spikes
Battledroid R4-GL | Level 32 | Network Security District Nar Shadaa Bonus, Taxi = Upper Industrial Sector - Disruptable direct damage channel
Ulgo Siegebreaker | Level 35 | Northeast of Outpost Ghrent in river, Alderaan - AoE Bombardment
The Ancient One | Taris | Level 38 | North-north-west corner of map, Sunken City - spawns ad waves - forward cone stun -throws aoe poison that stuns target, high dmg
Gargath | Hoth | Level 47 | Clabburn Tundra Jagged Plains Bonus, western central area

not very descriptive. i want coords.

CoolPanda
12.25.2011 , 02:07 PM | #13
Sorry to ask the noob question here, but I just found out about the world bosses and actually stumbled upon one, The First... My question is. Do I need to find a quest for that beast or just gather bunch of people and charge like cavemen in prehistoric times?

I heard someone mentioned something about autoquesting.. where is that and what is that? I'd like to know specifically regarding Dromund Kaas, since I wanna take a stab at The First boss.. thanks for any info

Nicze
12.25.2011 , 04:02 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CoolPanda View Post
just gather bunch of people and charge like cavemen in prehistoric times?
This
I always just shout in general chat asking who wants to take down the world boss, then we set up some quick tactics and charge at him, it's fun

CoolPanda
12.25.2011 , 05:32 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicze View Post
This
I always just shout in general chat asking who wants to take down the world boss, then we set up some quick tactics and charge at him, it's fun
Cool.. Thanks man

Duradel
12.25.2011 , 07:37 PM | #16
Very useful thread, but what are these world bosses? The non droid bosses I mean

Trapjaw? Is that's krayt dragon? And what could the ancient one be?

JarvisRiley
12.26.2011 , 07:36 PM | #17
Is there a World Boss on Nal Hutta?
Quote:
"Jedi or Sith, light or dark, right or wrong. But there are three sides to this blade, not two, opposed and similar at the same time. The third edge is the Mandalorian. All three sides care nothing for caste or species, only adherence to a code that unites."
Armor: www.goo.gl/WhPpc

DarthDemens
12.30.2011 , 04:47 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
Very useful thread, but what are these world bosses? The non droid bosses I mean

Trapjaw? Is that's krayt dragon? And what could the ancient one be?
Trapjaw is a Giant Wraid. You may remember them from KOTOR