Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pls add something usefull for elite comms

jade_de_aguilera
07.17.2014 , 01:50 AM | #1
Have nothing to do with them. And it is not only me.
atm gearing up companions that i never use

Rendet
07.17.2014 , 11:06 AM | #2
I use them to fill up legacy equipment for alts personally. 35 for an iso would be cool though like basic comms. Or make basics buy EEEs and elite buy iso 5s.

FrozenGoalie
07.17.2014 , 12:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rendet View Post
I use them to fill up legacy equipment for alts personally. 35 for an iso would be cool though like basic comms. Or make basics buy EEEs and elite buy iso 5s.
It's probably easier to leave isos where they are, and make elites EEEs. But then there's a huge surplus of EEEs and they would become relatively worthless. They're already the cheapest of the three (MMGs, isos, and EEEs), at least on my server.
The Starrunner Legacy
<A Slight Weapons Malfunction> <Plausible Deniability>
<No Such Thing As Luck>
The Ebon Hawk

MeNaCe-NZ
07.17.2014 , 09:05 PM | #4
I've started buying alternative gear sets ( tank ) in case I decided to give that a go on my sin but yeah there isn't overly much to spend on once you've run out of gear to buy.

I found a few schems for classic comms the other day on a vendor hidden away on makeb but those are otherwise rather useless too aren't they? Surprised classic ops don't drop basic comms now ( might make them more popular say HM+ only ). Unless of course I'm missing something and classic comms do have a use?

slafko
07.18.2014 , 01:01 AM | #5
Classic comms are good for buying that lvl 50 armor set with the bonuses. That's a great thing to have when your new alt hits 50 and the gear is more than enough to get you to 55 through Makeb.

As for Elite comms - I've given up. Have them maxed on 6 characters and nothing to spend them on. I've even stopped buying boots and selling them to the vendor after the two hour timeout expires as it just reminds me how hard BW is failing to make our gaming easier and more fun.

Commendation caps need to go. ASAP
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

Dark_Mithrandir
07.18.2014 , 03:41 AM | #6
I was used to use them for gearing healer alts with power alacrity decent enhancements. (sentinel leggings) xD
But now i use the ultimate for that lol

This is the last phase of lvl55 and now they give comms for everything i expect a change when lvl60 hits.
I hope lvl60 will hit at the end of this year.......

dipstik
07.18.2014 , 04:18 PM | #7
should be able to trade in elites for basics, like pvpers can do

DuEldrvarya
07.18.2014 , 05:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
should be able to trade in elites for basics, like pvpers can do
Downgrading sounds like an awesome idea honestly (or like 400 comms for a legacy item that doesn't require affiliation or something. IDC what just something. I have 8 toons with maxed ult and elite comms that have no real purpose in life right now)
Tar-Míriel Tar-Palantír Tar-Carlion Tar-Vanimelde Tar-Meneldur Tar-Telperien Inzilbêth Almarian Lindorie
Tar-Amandil Tar-Elendill Tar-Minyatur Isilme Silmarien
Hates You Redemption
Dread Master Gate Crasher

RStoney
07.21.2014 , 09:23 AM | #9
With the upcoming "Strongholds" and Guild ships - that would be the perfect place for all these comms.

Give different items out for the different comm levels, or just vary the expense of a single item
200 Basic
20 Elite

FlyinSpaghetti
07.25.2014 , 07:12 AM | #10
Yes we need something other than gear to spend our comms on, fluff, credit boxes, mats, anything...
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!