Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP leveling with my gay Jedi? (Begeren Colony)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
RP leveling with my gay Jedi? (Begeren Colony)

sanctified
06.17.2014 , 12:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SonzeK View Post
Jedi are gay.
Just the good looking, unobtainable ones.
Playing since October 1st, 2011. Squad 238 for life.

howieloader
06.17.2014 , 01:13 AM | #12
8/10 thread...

Adaliaya
06.17.2014 , 01:20 AM | #13
Jedi are gay.
They are more like asexuals... Tough few Jedi have romantic relationships
I don't think hero of tython+kira romance is canon because it includes dark side choices, but Revan & Bastila are a good example ...

Uruare
07.12.2014 , 01:45 PM | #14
Jedi aren't perfect, and if someone's too much of an RP snob to tolerate any Jedi character that isn't played as a living icon of their philosophy, that someone's worth ignoring.

LordMatthewS
07.19.2014 , 12:46 PM | #15
I... uh... ...?
Referral link for both of us to get free things in-game such as Cartel Coins, droid pets, booster packs and more!
http://www.swtor.com/r/bHlykH

Zackbiggs
12.20.2014 , 04:27 AM | #16
well I'm glad people got into my idea literally months after I posted it and had already quit. Anyways the simple fact is people who pipe up and shout about how it's against lore or whatever rarely even believe they are right in the first place and even if they do they are still just trolls. Don't feed them.

This is a galactic level stage. Even assuming all followers of the jedi order desired to follow the code to the letter their code goes against what it means to be a living breathing organism. emotion is a reflection of baser instincts that are coded into the being of living animals. denying that is simply pointless and destructive. So any lore arguments can take a course in bio before I take so much as a grain of salt from their argument.

That being said even assuming it is plausible to follow the code that strictly as they intend as with any religion the jedi faith can be followed in as many ways as there are people to follow it. This includes people who agree with core values such as purging harmful entities and protecting good people while disagreeing with practices of the faith such as denying emotion/intimacy. Saying he'd be called a heretic is one thing. saying he's impossible is just plain ignorant. so please continue to argue with the wall I'm moving on.

anyways I'm still looking and Trasmythian is in the process of being reworked with the new mechanics I just got introduced to so he's 30ish and poking around balmorra at the moment if anyone is interested in being part of this idea rather than just discussing the validity or novelty of it.

SirMannii
12.20.2014 , 08:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post

(ps. satele shan had a baby... that takes a little more than flirting)
Anakin never had a father.
<Ruthless>
FAMOUSLY FURIOUS
Idling on Carrick Station since December 14th, 2011.

Geesith
01.18.2015 , 04:44 PM | #18
Jedi are gay.
This.
==================== Click my Link for 7 days free sub and amazing free stuff for you! http://www.swtor.com/r/PBq6XG

josephinec
01.18.2015 , 05:11 PM | #19
Jedi are gay.
Very much so.

To defend OP, yes, Jedi are supposed to be unattached and that jazz, but history shows it's easier taught than done.
Click here so we all get nice things: http://www.swtor.com/r/yLqcYJ
#ThanksBioware
Ebon Hawk, Red Eclipse, Progenitor, Harbinger, and Shadowlands.

Propecius
01.27.2015 , 07:49 AM | #20
Hi, OP!

I sent you a Private Message, if you're still looking for someone to RP with. Cheers!