Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Severity Gaming streaming a 16M NiM DP timed run?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Severity Gaming streaming a 16M NiM DP timed run?

SnickerJew
07.19.2014 , 09:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AAAAzrael View Post
Oh so you're using 3 tanks for it. I wouldn't mind a boring tanking role for change - those last ops were very intense for tanks.
We're using 3 taunts not 3 tanks. Do not call Happyshadow a tank he will fight you tooth and nail that he is not this.
The "Yolo"

namesaretough
07.19.2014 , 09:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SnickerJew View Post
We're using 3 taunts not 3 tanks. Do not call Happyshadow a tank he will fight you tooth and nail that he is not this.
Except when it comes time to roll on gear, then BiSshadow snaps it all up
Smugglin

SnickerJew
07.19.2014 , 09:44 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by namesaretough View Post
You're right, why am I sticking up for him?
The "Yolo"

AAAAzrael
07.19.2014 , 09:52 AM | #24
Check the circle placement, perfect even with the settings menu up! I'm just sad I didn't get to actually change my settings, the push came too fast.
Yeah circle placement is awesome! If you like this kind of stuff check this out at 1:10

Ingalaarn Conqueror of the Dread Fortress / Ji'kiley Deposer of the Dread Masters
Gate Crasher Joshased / Xartanol The Revanchist
Manticore @ The Red Eclipse

AAAAzrael
07.19.2014 , 09:53 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SnickerJew View Post
Oh OK. So he just takes the stacks somehow? I am not fully aware of council mechanics in NiM as I haven't yet seen it. On Raptus still (damn that 30400HP wipe yesterday!!!!)
Ingalaarn Conqueror of the Dread Fortress / Ji'kiley Deposer of the Dread Masters

AAAAzrael
07.19.2014 , 09:54 AM | #26
I can't blame him!!!!!

namesaretough
07.19.2014 , 10:03 AM | #27
Yeah circle placement is awesome! If you like this kind of stuff check this out at 1:10

Making it look easy

Oh OK. So he just takes the stacks somehow? I am not fully aware of council mechanics in NiM as I haven't yet seen it. On Raptus still (damn that 30400HP wipe yesterday!!!!)
In nightmare, the insta-kill comes at 4 stacks, but we have a dps taunt after each knockback so the tank's stacks fall off. It's our way around the RNG of a tyrans port on top of a running bestia causing a buffed thundering (which can come at the same time as a raptus smash, instakilling whoever it hits).
Smugglin

AAAAzrael
07.19.2014 , 10:26 AM | #28
Making it look easy
Somebody on TRE had recruitment advert "We make easy things look hard"

Quote:
In nightmare, the insta-kill comes at 4 stacks, but we have a dps taunt after each knockback so the tank's stacks fall off. It's our way around the RNG of a tyrans port on top of a running bestia causing a buffed thundering (which can come at the same time as a raptus smash, instakilling whoever it hits).
Oh cool. It might be also useful in 8-man as we happen to have DPS with taunt and it's a guardian as well so can take more damage then shadow.