Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

High level Flashpoints, operations, hard mode, story mode

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
High level Flashpoints, operations, hard mode, story mode

Starprotectorz
07.18.2014 , 06:41 PM | #1
Okay so my Characters name is Christaphur (lvl 54) and I decided okay I'm going to try and do some flashpoints for my level and maybe some operations. No one on the Rupublic fleet wants to help me at all, my friends refuse to help me out, and group finder cant find me anyone and I've been waiting for 5 hours. can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make group finder more efficient and or have an even where lower level players can get a 'bolster' so they can help. Maybe an event? I've had no luck with any high level flashpoint. As for operations no one (as far as I know on the Republic side) does them... please help

Loc_n_lol
07.18.2014 , 07:29 PM | #2
50-54 is dead. Get one more level quickly.

Gardimuer
07.18.2014 , 10:47 PM | #3
People form up for EV HM runs all the time just for the weekly. If you don't see a lvl 50 op group forming, create one yourself.

If you can't get an EV HM group together on fleet during peak population hours, then there is a serious problem with your server.

Starprotectorz
07.18.2014 , 11:02 PM | #4
I'm on the Jung Ma server...all people care about is kuat Drive Yards it takes 3 seconds to get a group for that....all I need to do is story mode it shouldn't be this difficult :\

Gardimuer
07.19.2014 , 01:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Starprotectorz View Post
I'm on the Jung Ma server...all people care about is kuat Drive Yards it takes 3 seconds to get a group for that....all I need to do is story mode it shouldn't be this difficult :\
There's your problem. Jung Ma has a fraction of the population of the other servers. Getting queue pops takes far too long, and finding a pug group for an operation on the fleet is a rare occurrence. The only way you will get frequent operation runs on that server is to join a raiding guild. You can check the Jung Ma forums to see if any are recruiting. Otherwise I would suggest you transfer to a server with a larger population.

Starprotectorz
07.19.2014 , 09:48 AM | #6
Noted.