who's your Nemesis?

RayGonJinn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given my extreme case of alt-itus and skitish nature I don't have a Nemesis. I usually stick to the shadows and flit around like a Wisp. :p

There are some guilds/legacys though that I absolutely love to fight. You can usually count on the Funk's for a good match in the middies brackets recently, so when I see that tag I know who gets the opening rotation if I haven't ID'd the healer.

I usually have a couple of good matches fighting against Zalbien a week. Great friendly player that I've run into over and over again for years, and you can usually count on him to have some good team mates with him to keep things interesting.

I can't stand those who drop out of a loosing match, particularly if they're cursing at the team for failing to block an objective before they drop out. Such people get sapped over and over again in random corners of the map when I encounter them.

I never considered looking for a nemesis. I just heal all the peoples. Since this post blew up I did notice one person. Isamari has been chasing me in the last few WZ trying to shut down my free casting. I always get a /salute, /bow, or /hug though, so not sure if trolling or showing respect. Regardless his/her efforts have cut my HPS in half. And that's no bueno. So Isamari if you're out there, congrats, you are now officially one of my nemesi'** what is the plural for nemesis?

cheers,

monk

Yes, I find Isamari annoying too when I'm playing on Andreus--but running the old bubblestun spec makes it easier to manage him and keep him at bay a little. I do understand your annoyance though, as full corruption has almost no tools to Make Them Pay for trying to kill you. :D

I think I'm going to PvP on BC this weekend just because I'm jealous of Isamari's recognition of annoying you 2 :p

Xenoph you can breath easy, there isn't gonna be anyone doting you anymore starting today. I love you all, Leppy i love you the most, it's been fun and please miss the annoying sniper that stacks alacrity ;)

Happy hunting.

Jess, nooooo. Who am I gonna tunnel in WZs now? My life has no meaning anymore T_T

Given my extreme case of alt-itus and skitish nature I don't have a Nemesis. I usually stick to the shadows and flit around like a Wisp. :p

There are some guilds/legacys though that I absolutely love to fight. You can usually count on the Funk's for a good match in the middies brackets recently, so when I see that tag I know who gets the opening rotation if I haven't ID'd the healer.

I usually have a couple of good matches fighting against Zalbien a week. Great friendly player that I've run into over and over again for years, and you can usually count on him to have some good team mates with him to keep things interesting.

I can't stand those who drop out of a loosing match, particularly if they're cursing at the team for failing to block an objective before they drop out. Such people get sapped over and over again in random corners of the map when I encounter them.

This makes my middle bracket Funk smile a little inside :D

I've been thinking it over and decided my nemesis. My nemesis would definitely have to be Okiko. Not because he/she is good, but because every damn queue I get with her I inevitably lose because she calls the people in the match who are legitimately good pvpers out as "baddies". This would be fine, if she actually did damage or knew how to taunt. Edited by Mevarek

I've been thinking it over and decided my nemesis. My nemesis would definitely have to be Okiko. Not because he/she is good, but because every damn queue I get with her I inevitably lose because she calls the people in the match who are legitimately good pvpers out as "baddies". This would be fine, if she actually did damage or knew how to taunt.

Isn't it great that Origami plays on the Imp side now too.

Isn't it great that Origami plays on the Imp side now too.

Reminds me of Universo on pot5. He used to play pub until he realized everyone hated him and that they sucked. Then, he rerolled imp side and eventually moved to harbinger.