Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old Shool PVPer looking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Old Shool PVPer looking

Josewales
07.18.2014 , 04:06 PM | #11
I rather have BW introduce MMO to their pvp than wait ten years to see if the next Star Wars project adds a bunch of sand to the open box. These LANs disguising themselves as MMOs got old quick, ever since Blizzard introduced sideshow instances for endgame. Bad BW for wanting to be like WoW! Now the codes are to messed up and limited resources to learn old skool.

Some of the best pvp daysI had was in SWG & Daoc.

Silly wow spawns....you ruined MMOs for us who are long in the MMO tooth.

SOULCASTER
07.18.2014 , 04:19 PM | #12
Ah man my guild and I reminisced about the old days of SWG for a good 2 hours last night. We all miss that game. Even with all its bugs, it was still a better game than SWTOR . We spent a lot of time talking about stories from the game too. Which is hwo you know you're playing a good MMO. When years go by and you have stories to tell that involve a lot of other players/people. Anyone have any stories from SWTOR? Meaningful ones? I can't think of any, and I've been here since launch.

The only thing good about SWTOR are the graphics and the combat (which is actually fun). But just about everything else sucks
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!

Pistols
07.18.2014 , 06:13 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
Ah man my guild and I reminisced about the old days of SWG for a good 2 hours last night. We all miss that game. Even with all its bugs, it was still a better game than SWTOR . We spent a lot of time talking about stories from the game too. Which is hwo you know you're playing a good MMO. When years go by and you have stories to tell that involve a lot of other players/people. Anyone have any stories from SWTOR? Meaningful ones? I can't think of any, and I've been here since launch.

The only thing good about SWTOR are the graphics and the combat (which is actually fun). But just about everything else sucks
"Assist" I miss Elazar.

/end

SOULCASTER
07.18.2014 , 06:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
"Assist" I miss Elazar.

/end

lol he's been MIA for like 8 months.
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!