Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Sith Sorcerers r the best !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why Sith Sorcerers r the best !

Madgecko
12.25.2011 , 08:05 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by fronken View Post
Sorcs aren't overpower... Sorcs are overplayed though. Sorc becomes weak if someone use interrupt and lockout ability CORRECT i mean against dps lock down there FL. healers just interrupt the crap out of them when trying to heal and your dps will win. they have alot of nice abilites and cc but so does all the other classes, i play an assasin, operative, jaggernaut and a powertech.. I find that everyone of these classas stands on an equal ground with sorcs. although most of them are slightely more tricky to play. LEARN the sorcs rotations and proccs and heals! they have key waeknesses and will be easy to take down after some knowlage
Freaking people forget that the omg lazorz pew pew skill called force lightning is CHANNELED and can be interrupted.
The truth is usually relevant only to those who benefit the most from it. But that's not always true.

-Me

zzzjaxzzz
12.25.2011 , 08:15 AM | #12
first you have to get to sorc first ... and he will stun you twice, push you back , and when you almost got to him you are dead .. twice

nvm, i rolled sorc and now im topping every bg ... mad skillz !

anpaperface
12.25.2011 , 06:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by zzzjaxzzz View Post
first you have to get to sorc first ... and he will stun you twice, push you back , and when you almost got to him you are dead .. twice

nvm, i rolled sorc and now im topping every bg ... mad skillz !
Must .... resist .... smack talk.

Ok please tell me the name of these TWO stun abilities because I only know of 1 on a 1 minute (50 second talented) stun.

Souldeparted
12.25.2011 , 06:27 PM | #14
Sorc have EXTREMELY long cast times on the powerful spells. I went madness spec just because of this reason.

3 second cast....1.5 sec....2 sec....3sec....

did i mention it is 3 buttons! very noobish rotation if you ask me.

bio should look into making sorc more complex
You get NOTHING, You LOSE. Good DAY sir.

Sedisp
12.25.2011 , 06:32 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Souldeparted View Post
Sorc have EXTREMELY long cast times on the powerful spells. I went madness spec just because of this reason.

3 second cast....1.5 sec....2 sec....3sec....

did i mention it is 3 buttons! very noobish rotation if you ask me.

bio should look into making sorc more complex
Except for the fact that talents make almost every ability you could conceivably want to cast instant.

It's pretty easy to steam roll people on my Sage. But then I do it on my shadow so it might be people are just bad right now

Although it's kinda a problem that the only ability you can interrupt is Telekinetic throw.

cyvaris
12.25.2011 , 06:45 PM | #16
My quick and dirty suggestion is to split healing, dps, and cc in twain. Make it two separate stances like every other frelling class. Bubble can only be used by healer, and they lose practically all DPS, but keep the CC. DPS gets one soft CC, no heals, but keeps their damage, problem solved.

Destrucshot
12.25.2011 , 06:53 PM | #17
sorcerors seem to do too many things for how well they can do them atm.

To be honest they seem to be gunslingers or snipers who don't rely on cover and can heal themselves. Nevermind the bubble you can put on yourself and allies aswell.
~Harlequin~ Is an Oceanic-Based Multi-Game REPUBLIC Guild; www.theharlequin.com.au

Come and check out our guild website today!