What is this ********??

Ryuku-sama

I met a guy in wz.. main and off hand modded, head and chest too... everything else naked. He hits 31k hp at lvl 12 once bolstered. Powertech in CGC

I'm fully decked in 17 gear at lvl 17. Blue might mods, hilt and armoring, Rage enhancements, no head and a bad focus... In Shii-Cho. I barely hit 24k hp.

Through all my alts I never saw myself with more than 28k without being augged. SO how in every holy and unholy place did he get 31k.

hacks probabaly, all my toons are in full oriban, who ever in full conquerer and did not ever go over 28K, bolster will not take you above that amount no matter what because bolster does not put you up to brutalizer gear.

so yeah anyone over 30K health has brutalizer or cheats

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Brutalizer is 32-33.5k HP

Obroan is 31-32k HP

Conq is 30k

Brutalizer tank is 42-43k HP

Obroan tank is 41.5k

Conq tank is 40k

If you are under 30k HP at 55 you are doing something very very wrong.

As for the OP, pics or it didn't happen. (on a side note you lose expertise if a slot is empty) Also if you take might mods in lowbie you generally can't exceed 30k hp, you need guardian for that.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Obroan is 31-32k HP

Conq is 30k

Obroan tank is 41.5k

Conq tank is 40k

As for the OP, pics or it didn't happen.

I could make the same arugment for you, my guardian, assassin, merc and GS (I've deleted and remade a scoundrel) never had over 29K and they all had full conquer.

my guardian was also min/maxed in conquer until I just recently got the full oraban set, and my health went DOWN, signifigantly.

my sage who had no pvp gear since he recently got to 55 didn't get bolstered for over 29K and now with only one oraban piece missing, he still is at 27K.

your bs is no better than mine.

Obroan is 31-32k HP

Conq is 30k

Obroan tank is 41.5k

Conq tank is 40k

As for the OP, pics or it didn't happen. (on a side note you lose expertise if a slot is empty) Also if you take might mods in lowbie you generally can't exceed 30k hp, you need guardian for that.

I tried to take screenies of every single of his slot.. didn't the work completely.. I missed half my screenies... I can post his HP on screenies.. but I don't have his whole gear :(....

http://imgur.com/vfIdqsO,lh08L15#0

http://imgur.com/vfIdqsO,lh08L15#1

So for his gear state you'll have to take what I say :(

I could make the same arugment for you, my guardian, assassin, merc and GS (I've deleted and remade a scoundrel) never had over 29K and they all had full conquer.

my guardian was also min/maxed in conquer until I just recently got the full oraban set, and my health went DOWN, signifigantly.

my sage who had no pvp gear since he recently got to 55 didn't get bolstered for over 29K and now with only one oraban piece missing, he still is at 27K.

You aren't augmented....

He's probably referring to people who know what they are doing and augment their gear.. Last time I was sub-30k hp, was in full conquerer.

If you aren't augmenting your gear at 55, you're doing it wrong like Crinn said (stop it Crinn, don't like agreeing with you).

As far as the OP goes, it's probably cause he is level 12. Bolster gives alot more at the very low end of the PvP bracket because you A) lack skills that higher levels have access to, and B) cannot put certain pieces of gear into slots before a certain level anyways. See what he gets when he's the level you are now, and compare.

He's probably referring to people who know what they are doing and augment their gear.. Last time I was sub-30k hp, was in full conquerer.

If you aren't augmenting your gear at 55, you're doing it wrong like Crinn said (stop it Crinn, don't like agreeing with you).

As far as the OP goes, it's probably cause he is level 12. Bolster gives alot more at the very low end of the PvP bracket because you A) lack skills that higher levels have access to, and B) cannot put certain pieces of gear into slots before a certain level anyways. See what he gets when he's the level you are now, and compare.

As I said.. I never ever saw my many alts (yes I'm ant whore) get over 27k hp without being augged. Hell my Vang tank never got that high.. and I really got him the best gear I could.

hacks probabaly, all my toons are in full oriban, who ever in full conquerer and did not ever go over 28K, bolster will not take you above that amount no matter what because bolster does not put you up to brutalizer gear.

Dude, you're so wrong. Like "no clue" wrong. I'm over 30k on all my 55's. Augments easily get you over.

Except, HIS bs is right. Hrm, that makes it not bs at all. l2p.

wat

Answer is simple he put all 3 of his skill points into 9% endurance talent.. Stupid yes ..but even stupider is the fact that you could not figure this out yourself.

And is also using some endurance heavy gear and endurance 41 cartel crystals. Hence his aim is low.

Edited by Loki_

Answer is simple he put all 3 of his skill points into 9% endurance talent.. Stupid yes ..but even stupider is the fact that you could not figure this out yourself.

And is also using some endurance heavy gear and endurance 41 cartel crystals. Hence his aim is low.

Ehhhhhh... It's only 3% and on 28k... the max I've ever seen before lvl 35.. it's only 840 more hp...

I met a guy in wz.. main and off hand modded, head and chest too... everything else naked. He hits 31k hp at lvl 12 once bolstered. Powertech in CGC

I'm fully decked in 17 gear at lvl 17. Blue might mods, hilt and armoring, Rage enhancements, no head and a bad focus... In Shii-Cho. I barely hit 24k hp.

Through all my alts I never saw myself with more than 28k without being augged. SO how in every holy and unholy place did he get 31k.

Decked out in endurance gear + bolster gives more at lower levels. Bolster is all over the place and probably always will be. The better gear you have the less you get bolstered which is why I never bother crafting purples when leveling alts.

Is this guy for real? Did you even read the OP? He's referring to lowbies. Also, breaking 30k is easy with conq gear...

Augments.... augments... augments..... augments..... augments.....augments ....................................

Edited by Raansu

I tried to take screenies of every single of his slot.. didn't the work completely.. I missed half my screenies... I can post his HP on screenies.. but I don't have his whole gear :(....

http://imgur.com/vfIdqsO,lh08L15#0

http://imgur.com/vfIdqsO,lh08L15#1

So for his gear state you'll have to take what I say :(

His total main stat and bonus damage are terrible though. Yours should be at least 50% higher (and probably much better than that) in your level 17 gear.

the lower the lvl 10-12 the more HP you get with bolster... plus i remember having 34K health at lvl 12 in my shadow (it goes down the higher u get lvl at lvl 17 i was around 32.5K because the bolster in HP get less and less)

a) you can use augment fortitudo purple (http://www.torhead.com/item/Omo2c8/advanced-fortitude-augment-3)

+5 endurance in all ur gear that are at least 10 (no implant no relic) = +50

(yes u can have earings http://www.torhead.com/item/31qCwk8/esseles-force-enhancing-module)

b) u can use +41 endurance cristal

c) u have bonus 5% from commando buff (but u can have it as shadow as well if u have legacy done on all 4 char)

d) u can have bonus form companion (100% affection) don't remember which one give you +HP

e) u can invest point in skill for + 3% endurance

f) u can hunt datacron with +endurance

as i said you can easily get 34K hp as shadow tank i don't think he was cheating you tell me 38K 40K yep he was cheating but till 34K-35K is virtually possible going out ur way to get that

It does make sense 10-30 to focus on endurance rather then crit/surge/power because bolstering is the one that retain the most value at lower lvl having +5 crit will be worth 0,01% as it get bolstered at lvl 55 and at lvl 55 +5 is nothing

so yeah all u have to worry about lvl 10-30 is endurance.

Edited by Pekish