Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is this ********??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What is this ********??

Raansu
07.16.2014 , 09:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
I met a guy in wz.. main and off hand modded, head and chest too... everything else naked. He hits 31k hp at lvl 12 once bolstered. Powertech in CGC

I'm fully decked in 17 gear at lvl 17. Blue might mods, hilt and armoring, Rage enhancements, no head and a bad focus... In Shii-Cho. I barely hit 24k hp.

Through all my alts I never saw myself with more than 28k without being augged. SO how in every holy and unholy place did he get 31k.
Decked out in endurance gear + bolster gives more at lower levels. Bolster is all over the place and probably always will be. The better gear you have the less you get bolstered which is why I never bother crafting purples when leveling alts.

Quote: Originally Posted by Obviousenuendo View Post
hacks probabaly, all my toons are in full oriban, who ever in full conquerer and did not ever go over 28K, bolster will not take you above that amount no matter what because bolster does not put you up to brutalizer gear.

so yeah anyone over 30K health has brutalizer or cheats
Is this guy for real? Did you even read the OP? He's referring to lowbies. Also, breaking 30k is easy with conq gear...

Quote: Originally Posted by Obviousenuendo View Post
I could make the same arugment for you, my guardian, assassin, merc and GS (I've deleted and remade a scoundrel) never had over 29K and they all had full conquer.
my guardian was also min/maxed in conquer until I just recently got the full oraban set, and my health went DOWN, signifigantly.
my sage who had no pvp gear since he recently got to 55 didn't get bolstered for over 29K and now with only one oraban piece missing, he still is at 27K.

your bs is no better than mine.

Augments.... augments... augments..... augments..... augments.....augments ....................................

Vodrin
07.16.2014 , 09:50 AM | #22
I tried to take screenies of every single of his slot.. didn't the work completely.. I missed half my screenies... I can post his HP on screenies.. but I don't have his whole gear ....

http://imgur.com/vfIdqsO,lh08L15#0
http://imgur.com/vfIdqsO,lh08L15#1

So for his gear state you'll have to take what I say
His total main stat and bonus damage are terrible though. Yours should be at least 50% higher (and probably much better than that) in your level 17 gear.

Pekish
07.16.2014 , 09:52 AM | #23
the lower the lvl 10-12 the more HP you get with bolster... plus i remember having 34K health at lvl 12 in my shadow (it goes down the higher u get lvl at lvl 17 i was around 32.5K because the bolster in HP get less and less)

a) you can use augment fortitudo purple (http://www.torhead.com/item/Omo2c8/a...tude-augment-3)
+5 endurance in all ur gear that are at least 10 (no implant no relic) = +50
(yes u can have earings http://www.torhead.com/item/31qCwk8/...hancing-module)

b) u can use +41 endurance cristal

c) u have bonus 5% from commando buff (but u can have it as shadow as well if u have legacy done on all 4 char)

d) u can have bonus form companion (100% affection) don't remember which one give you +HP

e) u can invest point in skill for + 3% endurance

f) u can hunt datacron with +endurance

as i said you can easily get 34K hp as shadow tank i don't think he was cheating you tell me 38K 40K yep he was cheating but till 34K-35K is virtually possible going out ur way to get that

It does make sense 10-30 to focus on endurance rather then crit/surge/power because bolstering is the one that retain the most value at lower lvl having +5 crit will be worth 0,01% as it get bolstered at lvl 55 and at lvl 55 +5 is nothing

so yeah all u have to worry about lvl 10-30 is endurance.

JustinxDuff
07.16.2014 , 11:52 AM | #24
Hell I just came back to the game and I have 2 pieces of Ob on my GS and have 30k hp...
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Ryuku-sama
07.16.2014 , 03:23 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinxDuff View Post
Hell I just came back to the game and I have 2 pieces of Ob on my GS and have 30k hp...
-_- Read and don't bother post if you don't
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Pekish
07.16.2014 , 04:26 PM | #26
btw the same happen at lvl 31-54

at lvl 31 u get a massive HP boost compared to the same boost at lvl 40-50

i posted some screenshot about it u can see it urself
http://i.imgur.com/DwXeAq4.jpg < the only realy difference from a full green bolstered and a full purple bolstered is mostly the HP

difference between lvl 31 and 35 my hp went from 34K to 32K
at lvl 11 vs lvl 17 he lost HP as well i think he is not cheating

Tiffanitte
07.16.2014 , 07:25 PM | #27
I met a guy in wz.. main and off hand modded, head and chest too... everything else naked. He hits 31k hp at lvl 12 once bolstered. Powertech in CGC

I'm fully decked in 17 gear at lvl 17. Blue might mods, hilt and armoring, Rage enhancements, no head and a bad focus... In Shii-Cho. I barely hit 24k hp.

Through all my alts I never saw myself with more than 28k without being augged. SO how in every holy and unholy place did he get 31k.
Wow y'all went in a 55 direction. He was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech. OMG. Then you start going and do math and debating augs and garbage, then you get the L2P idiots, and egomaniacs who have nothing in life to do but QQ about how everyone else sucks. Cause life is so crummy for them. Self esteem in a game is so lame, fail at life.. but be special in virtual land. Basically get a life!! Anywho, he was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech.

Raansu
07.16.2014 , 07:37 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffanitte View Post
Wow y'all went in a 55 direction. He was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech. OMG. Then you start going and do math and debating augs and garbage, then you get the L2P idiots, and egomaniacs who have nothing in life to do but QQ about how everyone else sucks. Cause life is so crummy for them. Self esteem in a game is so lame, fail at life.. but be special in virtual land. Basically get a life!! Anywho, he was talking about a LEVEL 12 Powertech.

Someone forgot to actually read the replies...

MidichIorian
07.16.2014 , 07:37 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I remember that my shadow tank had 32k hp at level 20......
Sounds about right, I was usually pretty far ahead of the rest of the group on my shadow too. Just got back to fleet on my new lvl 18 sin so it's time to kit her to see what she gets.