Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

calphayus SM exploit

JouerTue
07.16.2014 , 02:15 AM | #1
pugs continue to go all left during the first portal phase, i think this is an exploit, take away the hint to plant the seed, or put portal lock debuff in SM aswell. story mode is already easy, this is retarded..and sad: all these uber op dps with l33t numbers and super expensive outfits and mounts are scared by a small add casting mass affliction? it's horrible everytime.
i won't dish a drop of dps or heals everytime i'll be on left without that being my role..
The Red Eclipse
Republic: anstacav, giranda, hobogo, vitulal, wasiq, zadoro, onovidi
Empire: astutillo, comel'am, covamo, heksebo, qarrarr, dadietr
The Harbringer- Republic: hobogo; Empire: qarrarr

kojottt
07.16.2014 , 02:31 AM | #2
worst case scenario people will get debuffs like in hm

Brittaany_Banks
07.16.2014 , 02:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JouerTue View Post
pugs continue to go all left during the first portal phase, i think this is an exploit, take away the hint to plant the seed, or put portal lock debuff in SM aswell. story mode is already easy, this is retarded..and sad: all these uber op dps with l33t numbers and super expensive outfits and mounts are scared by a small add casting mass affliction? it's horrible everytime.
i won't dish a drop of dps or heals everytime i'll be on left without that being my role..
It's story mode dude. Get over it.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?
#GamerGate

JouerTue
07.16.2014 , 03:13 AM | #4
it's just stupid..i mean if i had to skip something going wrong even with competent people 9 out of 10 tries i'd understand, but it's 1 or 2 adds casting for ages a not so lethal dot..

and dp got already nerfed..
The Red Eclipse

Kryand
07.16.2014 , 03:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
It's story mode dude. Get over it.
This.
entering swtor afterlife aka other games aka heaven

jade_de_aguilera
07.16.2014 , 04:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JouerTue View Post
it's just stupid..i mean if i had to skip something going wrong even with competent people 9 out of 10 tries i'd understand, but it's 1 or 2 adds casting for ages a not so lethal dot..

and dp got already nerfed..
go do NiM

JouerTue
07.16.2014 , 04:43 AM | #7
i see i cannot win this. reminds me about other wrong things which doesn't change because of people playing blind.
hopefully we'll all have an healthy guild to do nim wiht, but one day soon, when all will be on holiday, someone will q, and have 7 people out of 40lvls of kuat and just zoned inside DP sm with him and will understand my point.

#bothriumbeast/eldersubtheroth/commanderanyonehelp
#cannotbeatthearchonhelp
The Red Eclipse

lafr
07.16.2014 , 07:45 AM | #8
Try to teach a bad player what is left and right and you'll see why so many people do this way. It's good to have a guild but it's bad when most of them are not playing at the time, and you can't choose players until it's too late.

undiess
07.16.2014 , 08:15 AM | #9
I've had one operation where people did this, I actually thought they had the strategy wrong so I corrected them saying that we have to split up.

Then they explained their strategy of all left. It is lame but not worth the fight. I'm sure they'll fix it at some point because they didn't put that portal and mobs to kill there for nothing. I wouldn't lose sleep about it, just enjoy a simpler operation for now.

kojottt
07.16.2014 , 08:26 AM | #10
easy: calphy gots debuff from spawning 1 set of mobs, - when die die debuff is gone, when 2nd set spawns and debuff is still on - enrage