Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will the players be able to park their ships on the strongholds?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will the players be able to park their ships on the strongholds?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Anaesha
07.15.2014 , 09:32 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I want to highlight this post as everything DarthDymond said is correct. One quick clarification is that the option to travel directly to your ship is a subscriber only perk. Thanks!

-eric
WAIT what about the bathrooms...........Do they truly exist in SW or are we all just REALLY good at holding it in?
Heaven doesn't want Me and Hell is afraid I'd take over.

Kantaso
07.15.2014 , 09:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaesha View Post
WAIT what about the bathrooms...........Do they truly exist in SW or are we all just REALLY good at holding it in?
I want holographic TVs on my bathroomssss. (when you have 3 female companions you will understand the need for more than one bathroom on your ship)
Seek and ye shall find
The Master
Like my Scottish grand father used to say, "hey lad may I haz yurrr stofff?"
Free stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

Rankyn
07.15.2014 , 09:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kantaso View Post
I want holographic TVs on my bathroomssss. (when you have 3 female companions you will understand the need for more than one bathroom on your ship)
I'm unclear on the TV angle... is that so you can spy on your female companions?
Creep factor = strong.

Kantaso
07.15.2014 , 09:55 AM | #24
I want to highlight this post as everything DarthDymond said is correct. One quick clarification is that the option to travel directly to your ship is a subscriber only perk. Thanks!

-eric
Oh, I think... I am going to faint.... a dev post on one of my topics.......
Seek and ye shall find
The Master

Kantaso
07.15.2014 , 09:56 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
I'm unclear on the TV angle... is that so you can spy on your female companions?
Creep factor = strong.
No, is to be able to watch the Huttball tournament, that is what men care about tvs in the bathroom.
Seek and ye shall find
The Master

Anaesha
07.15.2014 , 09:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Kantaso View Post
I figured you'd be the type to put either a holodancer or a real dancer in there.
Heaven doesn't want Me and Hell is afraid I'd take over.

Kantaso
07.15.2014 , 10:07 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaesha View Post
I figured you'd be the type to put either a holodancer or a real dancer in there.
I already have a dancer, she would pour sith acid on the meta-fold of my drive engine if she caught me watching any other dancer....

Tv only to watch the Huttball tournament.
Seek and ye shall find
The Master

MSchuyler
07.15.2014 , 10:15 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LeJarC View Post
Of course not. that would have made sense. And making sense is something that is alien in this game.
And yet you say....

Quote:
On top of that, it is also totally unbelievable to have a space ship there... since that is parked in the hangar up in the orbital station/spaceport so how could it possibly be parked outside on the pad of your stronghold...
So on the one hand you say it would be "unbelievable" to have space ship that otherwise parks in orbit hanging on the deck outside your condo, and then you say it "would have made sense. And making sense is something that is alien in this game."

Seems to me they are making complete sense while you are contradicting yourself.

Kantaso
07.15.2014 , 10:19 AM | #29
I remember in one of the movies of the Star Wars series one of the Sith Lords landing on a residence using the ship he came from another planet, so it is possible.
Seek and ye shall find
The Master

AlienEyeTX
07.15.2014 , 10:21 AM | #30

-eric
Can we travel directly to our stronghold from our ship, though? How do we get home???
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric