Ahh, I love the smell of burnt corpses in the morning...

ToMyMa

People did way higher before it was even buffed :p;)

Ya, I know x)

Just trying to set something in motion here :p

That match was nothing extraordinary; the REAL high numbers come off Civil Wars and Novare Coasts

So all I have to do is post a pic with 1kk dmg and yell OP? Sorcs beware tab dotting leades to nerfs=))

P.S. the enemy healers were uber noobs, heck everybody looks bad they have ppl that died 10-12 times while healers themselves die 1 and 5 times that is sht focus from ur team(ha u were busy numberhunting and Flame Sweeping) and they barely do those heals uncontested???

Edited by iDraxter

So all I have to do is post a pic with 1kk dmg and yell OP? Sorcs beware tab dotting leades to nerfs=))
Damn it.

Had, what could have been, an awesome shadow game this moring. The start was really intense but then I got stuck on guard, for what felt like 70 % of the match and with nothing to do other than standing around. Scorerboard came up and I somehow managed to get 1200 dps from those first few minutes. That would have easily been a 2,5k dps game, and perhaps even in the 3K range, if the initial zerg had lasted the entire game. It's really just down to getting the right game but it rarey happens in normal warzones, with people acting completely irrationally and trading nodes (=usually more deaths and downtime)

Edited by MidichIorian

P.S. the enemy healers were uber noobs, heck everybody looks bad they have ppl that died 10-12 times while healers themselves die 1 and 5 times that is sht focus from ur team(ha u were busy numberhunting and Flame Sweeping) and they barely do those heals uncontested???

Yup, I was numberhunting, sure I was...

not

Yup, the lack of CC-protection and burst is hilarious...

I'd rather see Prototype Flamethrower decrease the channel time of Flamethrower by 0.3 seconds for each stack. But yeah the burst outside of your 7 rockets and Explosive fuel combined or Rocket Punch crit + Rail Shot crit is terrible...

Edited by Tevzz

I'd rather see Prototype Flamethrower decrease the channel time of Flamethrower by 0.3 seconds for each stack. But yeah the burst outside of your 7 rockets and Explosive fuel combined or Rocket Punch crit + Rail Shot crit is terrible...

Indeed; it would help a lot if Flamethrower in AP worked the same way as in tank tree... oh well, we can wish.

Yup, I was numberhunting, sure I was...

not

then why aren`t the enemy healers focused? because they were so bad that any crap healing they did gave u more HP to burn off people that were going to die anyway while your healers were doing their job

Regz FTW! >because they matter<

Edited by iDraxter

and buff tactics.

Fine trade by my.

I'm all for a huge tactics burst and survivability buff.

But not at the expense of pyro powertechs.

Not unless you nerf assassins, sorcs, and juggs first.

**** that. I'm not going back to 2.0 unless I take a lot of specs with me.

But Pyro has been easy mode forever and always performed well...at least madness are squishy as hell. And despite the fact that I don't agree with their dmg output, they've been bad for so long that we probably should let them feel a bit OP for a few months.
so you want everything PT has + keep everything sins have ? I assume when u jump on your sorc you force speed in and use thrash because that`s how warriors do it right?

BS 2.0 till 2.4 was the dark age for PT 0 viable specs i rmb those days it was so funny to be the only PT game after game

Edited by iDraxter

so you want everything PT has + keep everything sins have ? and i assume mind mezz into instant whirlwind for sap and cap againts noobs requiers SKILL!

BS 2.0 till 2.4 was the dark age for PT 0 viable specs i rmb those days it was so funny to be the only PT game after game

Where the heck did I say that I wanted everything? :confused: There's a huge disparity in performance between Pyro and Advanced Prototype...is it justified? Especially when Pyro is the easier spec to play.

Ever seen this before? Don't go wondering where it came from. Pyro is just as brain dead as Smash, but the only difference is that nowadays, unlike Smash, Pyro eats pretty much anything and has very decent survivability.

Btw instant whirlwind doesn't work well for sap caps due to it's duration being 6 seconds and most objectives taking longer.

Where the heck did I say that I wanted everything? :confused: There's a huge disparity in performance between Pyro and Advanced Prototype...is it justified? Especially when Pyro is the easier spec to play.

Ever seen this before? Don't go wondering where it came from. Pyro is just as brain dead as Smash, but the only difference is that nowadays, unlike Smash, Pyro eats pretty much anything and has very decent survivability.

Btw instant whirlwind doesn't work well for sap caps due to it's duration being 6 seconds and most objectives taking longer.

simple u compare apples to oranges, u argues a class is more squishy then another 1 without factoring in each classes abilities are u insinuating that a class capable of stealth should be as resilient as a non stealth? now When u mentioned madness i`ll consider u were talking about sins since sorc madness was viable before unlike sin`s madness.

Also whirlwind is 8 seconds pal not 6

And heck ofc I would not mind a buff to tactics/AP but with the smashers gone and the dots flying around nowadays there is just no reason to not play pyro which it`s recent buff to dots was definetly not needed pvp-wise

Edited by iDraxter

simple u compare apples to oranges, u argues a class is more squishy then another 1 without factoring in each classes abilities are u insinuating that a class capable of stealth should be as resilient as a non stealth? now When u mentioned madness i`ll consider u were talking about sins since sorc madness was viable before unlike sin`s madness.

And heck ofc I would not mind a buff to tactics/AP but with the smashers gone and the dots flying around nowadays there is just no reason to not play pyro

It seems we misunderstood eachother a bit, I was insinuating that SINCE madness sins are quite squishy (we can't really argue about that can we?) some people might see it as a justification behind their big damage output, which I do not agree with. Just because a target is squishy it doesn't mean that they should have insane DPS on top of already having Stealth which basically lets them decide which fight to partake in and when to do so. And yes, I totally agree that madness sorcs were viable before, and you are right in saying that with the abundance of dots nowadays Pyro shine even more.

then why aren`t the enemy healers focused? because they were so bad that any crap healing they did gave u more HP to burn off people that were going to die anyway while your healers were doing their job

Regz FTW! >because they matter<

Did the thought ever cross you that the healers might not have been bad? That maybe they just weren't at the right place? No?

Logic. Use it.

Did the thought ever cross you that the healers might not have been bad? That maybe they just weren't at the right place? No?

Logic. Use it.

:eek::eek::eek: my friend do you comprehend what you just wrote? Matter is if they were good they`d know where to be don`t u think? certanly not guarding the off-door.

Use Logic before bestowing it upon others

Ever seen this before? Don't go wondering where it came from. Pyro is just as brain dead as Smash

that is a joke, a true joke that can be reflected just as easily as noobs on sins spamming Maul or sorcs spamming Force Storm with no intent to stop caps and what about tab dotting sorcs and lethality?

Your laughing off the poormans skeleton of a rotation that will never kill a average skilled healer atleast they forgot to add the 2 taunts/2 stuns/incendiary missile/thermal det/explosive dart/grapple/shoulder cannon/ explosive fuel/ Rapid shots(unless some braindead ppl think everything is free)+situational abilities like DFA or flamesweep/thrower to stop multiple ppl from capping and effectively using ur DCD make for a big difference between sht noobs and "players" on every class

Edited by iDraxter