Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi sage pvp?

SubScene
12.25.2011 , 05:47 PM | #1
is balance viable in pvp over telekinetics?cause it looks like it too me,you can power up your telekinetic throw so much. what do you think of this pvp build for balance?http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZbcbZcMfRsMkrfz.1
should i choose mental longetivity or inner strength in telekinetics?

SubScene
12.25.2011 , 05:55 PM | #2
bump please respond anyone?

Telyl
12.25.2011 , 06:05 PM | #3
For PvP/PvE damage, I use variations of this build I came up with...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...dRrhZcMcRs0z.1

Don't pigeon-hole yourself fully into one tree.

Sometimes 0/25/16 or 0/23/18. Depends on what you want with those two extra points. While DoTs are great to maintain mobility, You'll still be using Telekinetic Throw as filler for your other abilities. Using PoM with harder hitting ones like T.Wave, while maintaining your Weaken Mind Procs just makes you able to sustain burst a bit better...

Use of Force in Balance as a good damage ability around corners when players LoS you makes it hard for others to run, and allows you a chance to finish people off easily with a good instant burst.

SubScene
12.25.2011 , 06:08 PM | #4
bump please help no responses. getting knocked to bottom of page.

CHRISGG
12.25.2011 , 06:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Telyl View Post
For PvP/PvE damage, I use variations of this build I came up with...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...dRrhZcMcRs0z.1

Don't pigeon-hole yourself fully into one tree.

Sometimes 0/25/16 or 0/23/18. Depends on what you want with those two extra points. While DoTs are great to maintain mobility, You'll still be using Telekinetic Throw as filler for your other abilities. Using PoM with harder hitting ones like T.Wave, while maintaining your Weaken Mind Procs just makes you able to sustain burst a bit better...

Use of Force in Balance as a good damage ability around corners when players LoS you makes it hard for others to run, and allows you a chance to finish people off easily with a good instant burst.
Ignore this person, he is wrong. Full Balance is the best damage build for pvp.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

SubScene
12.25.2011 , 06:18 PM | #6
i kinda agree,so for pvp balance is good?is telekinetics bad in pvp? and what did you think of my build?

SubScene
12.25.2011 , 06:35 PM | #7
bumppp

Telyl
12.25.2011 , 06:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Ignore this person, he is wrong. Full Balance is the best damage build for pvp.
To each their own.. How is it wrong, though? While it's too soon to get decent numbers, the build is working excellently for me.

Rather than state it is completely wrong, I would rather know some information as to the reasoning?

If it's [worthless] numbers you want, I've topped damage charts with upwards of 300k+ damage in most warzones.

It's a learning experience for myself, and while I've tried both builds- I have seen consistantly more damage and better burst with 2/23/16...

SubScene
12.25.2011 , 07:10 PM | #9
bump,need opinions on my build i think its flawless really.

Jinnz
12.25.2011 , 07:13 PM | #10
Depends on group or smaller scale, but ultimately depends on personal playstyle. If you think otherwise your entitled to it. TK tree has a lot of nice defensive buffs for PvP THAT REALLY CAN'T BE MEASURED BY STATS I.E. 10 second cd on Force sprint... thats huge for smallscale combined with a standard non-specc'd mezz.

Personal preference and playstyle.