Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Major issue/bug causes rage and broken keyboards.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Major issue/bug causes rage and broken keyboards.

Behrit
12.21.2011 , 10:58 AM | #11
/signed

DarkArtsPanda
12.25.2011 , 03:26 PM | #12
+1

even more anoying when it pops up while writing a bug report

Rhiaden
12.25.2011 , 03:34 PM | #13
+1

Very much agree!

Thurgrayden
12.25.2011 , 03:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirshatha View Post
I'd love it if my companions would just dump the stuff in my inventory.
Completely agree! The notification window making us "accept" the results is ridiculous.
I don't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite magnificent and worthy of praise.

GalacticKegger
12.25.2011 , 04:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TechnoBill View Post
This is a major problem with the UI design at the moment. By making the UI area "split", they forced us to constantly switch between views and try to manage information in a very non-intuitive way.

Additionally, the same thing happens if you're trying to compare an item in a listing to your inventory vs your companion's equipped items. There's no way to keep a vendor open while checking both your inventory and your companion screen, so you have to either write down the stats or remember them while you look around.

I believe that if they fix the "only two windows open at one time" issue, most of these problems will go away.

Movable windows would be a nice touch, too.
Ya... LOTRO has a nice built-in GUI system except for its inability to reloacate the main quickslot bar ala Bartender.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Uzilara
12.25.2011 , 05:02 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by hurrakan View Post
Yeah I lost a mission reward window because I didn't select + accept a reward in time, due to my companions completing a gathering mission.

Luckily, the window re-appeared after I finished my NEXT mission. Dunno it that would have happened if I'd logged out etc.

Didn't anyone mention this during testing? Hmm.

if you don't accept a mission reward or quest reward, you can open it again top right on your screen as there will be a message blinking...click on that and the screen with the reward will pop up again.

RaithZ
12.25.2011 , 05:11 PM | #17
+1 agreed... wish it would just wait till i dont have a window up.. and since I can't gather while in combat.. how about my companion not be able to pop up and give me stuff while in combat either...

Mandilov
12.25.2011 , 06:06 PM | #18
Or they could just let us have UI mods...