Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on Quickplay mode

TomNSEVEN
02.10.2014 , 02:52 PM | #1
After the latest update the game is stuck on quick-play mode at 99.99% and won't let me access my characters. The patch INSTALLATION (not the DOWNLOAD) took an awful lot of time for such a small update (Around 2 hours) and after encountering this problem I just went ahead and deleted the BitRaider folder so the game would verify and repair, but it didn't work. It still took the same painful amount of time and it's still stuck on quick play at 99%

Ojibemukwa
02.10.2014 , 02:58 PM | #2
Same problem

andrelimabr
02.10.2014 , 03:09 PM | #3
As I imagined, it is a conflict with your anti-virus/Firewall program.
I was running with Bitdefender Total Security, and after uninstalling it (didn't even restarted the pc) I was able to patch the game fully and I'm running it right now.

TomNSEVEN
02.10.2014 , 04:56 PM | #4
I'm gonna try, I hope you're right. I don't wanna have to download the whole gosh darn game again...

TomNSEVEN
02.10.2014 , 11:57 PM | #5
Aaaand it didn't work, I guess I'll have to redownload the damn game again. Re-subbing was a mistake.

SharpSolid
07.10.2014 , 05:13 AM | #6
I have a same problem.I tried redownload the entire game but it didnt work.I couldnt find anything useful on customer help service or support category.Not even on forums.
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME

OwenBrooks
07.10.2014 , 05:31 AM | #7
Use the non-streaming launcher if the streaming is proving painful, if both fail may need to test a few things - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=673714