Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I think you accidently created the best PvP ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I think you accidently created the best PvP ever

enslavr
12.25.2011 , 05:03 PM | #1
This game has awesome PvP. Don't throw it away by what you read on forums or by abandoning the competitive aspects.

CarpeMortem
12.25.2011 , 05:04 PM | #2
OP, I <3 you so hard.
"If you were half as good as you thought you were, you'd have half as many complaints about a system that you clearly lack any kind of knowledge on. Your big numbers do not = skill." - Me

Morbidheresy
12.25.2011 , 05:04 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by enslavr View Post
This game has awesome PvP. Don't throw it away by what you read on forums or by abandoning the competitive aspects.
this. The input lag and ui need fixing. World pvp would be nice. But otherwise it is fantastic. Haters will hate.

Bullsith
12.25.2011 , 05:05 PM | #4
Bring the torches!
Choices need to matter! If I die I need to live with it. Hardcore!

Candy
12.25.2011 , 05:07 PM | #5
Agreed. While some fixing still needs to be implemeneted I really feel that PvP in this game has some great potential.

Jedi Shadow | Elynole | The Fatman[US] | Chocolate

TheErebUs
12.25.2011 , 05:07 PM | #6
Yeah, I'm loving the PvP. For me, there are far more pros than cons.
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell

MARSHMALLOWS!

Rasstavad
12.25.2011 , 05:11 PM | #7
I don't think "competitive" means what you think it means.

Hypernetic
12.25.2011 , 05:12 PM | #8
OP is sorc/sage.

Redshade
12.25.2011 , 05:13 PM | #9
it's not bad so far, id realliy like them first off to introduea few things which they may get round to eventually.

--Brackets, no 50's versus lvl 11's please
--Allow players to create addons/macros i need me some power auras
--In general make the character abilites, graphics more responsive and fluid, e.g agents taking forever sometimes to seek cover.

but yeah I'm not seriously critical because i know the game is new and it will take time for this things to develop.

Boaventura
12.25.2011 , 05:14 PM | #10
Like it is, PvP sucks for me.

I want to heal and I can't heal because of the raid frames and ability lag, I want do do some damage and I can't because of the ability lag and frame drops on warzones.

Everytime I see a Republic player in any zone and attack him the fps drop hard. I don't understand this. It's fine while questing alone, but if there's other player around (Empire or Republic) the fps drop.

Fix these issues and I will like the PvP in TOR.

~Pinion