*** we have to PAY for legacy storage?!?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ones I currently don't have are armormech/synth with the CM and collections these two seem rather redundant.

Synthweaving makes augment such as Resolve, Alacrity, Might which I sell quickly on the GTN

Armormech makes augments such as Absorb, Skill, Shield which again they sell quickly on the GTN.

These two crafting skills are my major GTN sellers.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I just hope that some decorations are for lower level crafting. 'Cause, you know, that's what I am on the 3 out of 6. :D And all of them are excruciatingly boring.

I would surmise it will follow the craftable dye options, where there were some things, just not the pretty things, craftable early on.

As long as there is something to play with for the low levels. If it sells - nice, but even if it doesn't just the variety when building the skill would be good imo. 'Cause Synthweaving for one is hard for me to advance because the choice is so limited on the low levels. I am weird, I know.

BioWare puts thing on CM, forums go "Waaaaah, they are screwing over the crafters"

BioWare allows crafter to build something everybody will want, forums go "Waaaaaah, I want it now for free"

Lets be clear, I'm just surprised that they're not giving at least ONE free LS slot with a GSH purchase. That's shady as hell..... cause personally I could care less about playing with their lil doll house & I'd gladly trade my Nar Shadda palace with the 5 rooms that'll more than likely stay empty for 1 LS bank. But in order to use the LS you HAVE to first purchase a stronghold.....wether you ACTUALLY want one or not.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

Lets be clear, I'm just surprised that they're not giving at least ONE free LS slot with a GSH purchase. That's shady as hell..... cause personally I could care less about playing with their lil doll house & I'd gladly trade my Nar Shadda palace with the 5 rooms that'll more than likely stay empty for 1 LS bank. But in order to use the LS you HAVE to first purchase a stronghold.....wether you ACTUALLY want one or not.

So, since as a subscriber we get one for free (or included with sub, whatever phrasing you like) you would seem to feel that not getting all of it for free is shady?

http://www.swtor.com/info/media/trailers/galactic-living-nar-shaddaa-sky-palace-video

"Let's get a taco."

I have actually never eaten a single taco in my life.

Yes I am actually dead serious.

anyway...

BioWare puts thing on CM, forums go "Waaaaah, they are screwing over the crafters"

BioWare allows crafter to build something everybody will want, forums go "Waaaaaah, I want it now for free"

I think it is a great decision to let the crafters in on this. Giving the crafters more options for crafting and to sell their wares around was a great decision. They said different crew skills will make different decorations too to also keep a bit of exclusivity to each skill, like synthweaving will only make decorations relevant to that profession and so on and so forth.

Edited by Sangrar

When you finally decide to try tacos, DO NOT go to taco bell. It will give you the wrong impression.

Taco Bell does not, in my personal opinion, actually sell tacos... they sell a meat like product in a taco shell along with some other stuff, but I wouldn't call them tacos...

I guess maybe they are, to some people, but it is just crap food IMHO... :)

Taco Bell does not, in my personal opinion, actually sell tacos... they sell a meat like product in a taco shell along with some other stuff, but I wouldn't call them tacos...

Technically they are tacos, the difference being what gets put into the tacos. You put garbage in like taco bell, you get a garbage taco, GIGO, just like a computer program. You put quality food stuffs in a taco, you get quality tacos. also, if you use quality taco shells you will have better tacos. Personally I like lamb tacos with black beans and onions, a little fresh cilantro and some queso fresca, jack cheese if not available, and a lime on the side. Nice spicy sauce for me.

It's not crap, it's delicious food.

. some crafter somewhere is going to flood the forum with tears.

Flood the forum with tears? Really Andryah? What is up with you these past few days? Your behavior has been very odd....almost as if someone has taken control of your account or something.

Come on. I know your better than this.

When you finally decide to try tacos, DO NOT go to taco bell. It will give you the wrong impression.

I have only eaten one burrito in my life. If happened to come from there.

I had explosive diarrhea afterward and swore never to touch one of those things again...

anyway...

so my theory is that legacy storage will be available for either all professions or just cybertech. I figure that cybertech might make the most sense in that instance if it has to be just one profession that can craft it. But again honestly I do not know hopefully the pts opens sooner than later so we can rush in and view this ourselves.