Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

IInox
06.29.2014 , 05:35 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by invertioN View Post
I re-installed my parsec and now it's last version
yeah ty, I just did and it works without problem of wesominumwhatever.
[Shadow DPS] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
All 3 Shadow/Assassin Spec Compendiums ( Updated Inf/Dec for 3.0!!)

DogEyedBoy
06.29.2014 , 12:22 PM | #262
The new shielding feature, SWTOR rounds down but Parsec rounds up.

Docmal
06.29.2014 , 12:32 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
yeah ty, I just did and it works without problem of wesominumwhatever.
There was a problem with the deployment yesterday and the awesomium files were marked as prerequisits instead of included. I rolled back the release and made a new one that properly includes the awesomium files. There is no need to install awesomium.

Parsec has always used awesomium but will continue to include the files it needs and will not require you to install anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to keep your Parsec up to date since the raid service will soon require you to keep up to date in order to use it.

Again, 1.0.0.45 is the latest version and includes all the awesomium files it needs.

The only requirement for parsec continues to be the .Net framework 4.5.
Feeling Parsecseh?
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Handrew - Shadow Tank Drewbacca - Guardian DPS
& 13 more...

Leafy_Bug
06.29.2014 , 01:52 PM | #264
hey docmal, my parsec stopped working today. I get cannot sync time error.

http://integrabyte.imgur.com/all/

IInox
06.29.2014 , 02:25 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
There was a problem with the deployment yesterday and the awesomium files were marked as prerequisits instead of included. I rolled back the release and made a new one that properly includes the awesomium files. There is no need to install awesomium.

Parsec has always used awesomium but will continue to include the files it needs and will not require you to install anything.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please continue to keep your Parsec up to date since the raid service will soon require you to keep up to date in order to use it.

Again, 1.0.0.45 is the latest version and includes all the awesomium files it needs.

The only requirement for parsec continues to be the .Net framework 4.5.
that makes more sense. np, ty anyway
[Shadow DPS] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
All 3 Shadow/Assassin Spec Compendiums ( Updated Inf/Dec for 3.0!!)

Docmal
06.29.2014 , 04:52 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
hey docmal, my parsec stopped working today. I get cannot sync time error.

http://integrabyte.imgur.com/all/
Im not seeing anything parsec related in those images. When you get the time sync error it crashes or does it let you continue using it?
Feeling Parsecseh?
& 13 more...

Leafy_Bug
06.30.2014 , 04:02 AM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
Im not seeing anything parsec related in those images. When you get the time sync error it crashes or does it let you continue using it?

My bad! I was raiding and did not see i posted the wrong link. I can use it for 1 minute max and then it crashes with an end task message. This started happening with the latest release. I also had a problem when I choose to pop out the raid healing, I get a random error which I have never seen and will screenshot today.

svkra
06.30.2014 , 06:22 AM | #268
First, sorry for my bad english, but i am not english native speaking.

After last update of parsec, parsec immediatly crashs after start any kind of healing in raid group.
The same is true for the other healer in our raidgroup. Seems something is not correct with healing popup.

Further more i have a question about the new shielding value in healing popup (occured since first version of parsec with shielding support):

I have edited the bonus healing for my mainchar (a sorcerer heal) to calculate the shielding value of my static barrier. But during the raid, the numbers in the healing popup are very, very high (> 1.000.000.000).

Maybe it has something to do, that i am using the german version of SWTOR. I don't know.
What could be the cause of this issue ?

The calculated shielding value of parsec is arounde 6k.

Docmal
06.30.2014 , 06:39 AM | #269
There is a problem with the heal scoreboard pop out causing Parsec to crash when it displays data. This will be fixed in a patch today. Until then you can stay connected by not using the pop out.
Feeling Parsecseh?
& 13 more...

svkra
06.30.2014 , 07:11 AM | #270
Ok, thanks. Good to know.

Have you some hints about the incorrect shielding value ?