Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you guys make bomb big enough to g through an instance and kill another ops team?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can you guys make bomb big enough to g through an instance and kill another ops team?

Hatstandard
06.23.2014 , 01:59 PM | #1
I want to be able to put a bomb in the imperial fleet center that blows up a bunch of people on the republic fleet. I think this would add excitement.

make it happen!

Hatstandard
06.23.2014 , 02:01 PM | #2
P.S. It's ok if the explosion has to have some back explosion that takes out a few on imp fleet. I suppose for each reaction there has to be some opposite reaction. Just make sure bomb has a fuse.

venomlash
06.23.2014 , 04:34 PM | #3
*squints at screen*
???
...?
?????

MishraArtificer
06.23.2014 , 05:59 PM | #4
Sword in box, yo.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Daekarus
06.23.2014 , 07:31 PM | #5
There must be some good drugs out there.

jedimasterjac
06.23.2014 , 07:34 PM | #6
I quit. Goodbye, Internet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Daekarus
06.23.2014 , 09:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
I quit. Goodbye, Internet.
The Internet makes it possible to experience "average" in a whole new horrifying way, doesn't it?

Nmyownworld
06.24.2014 , 12:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
P.S. It's ok if the explosion has to have some back explosion that takes out a few on imp fleet. I suppose for each reaction there has to be some opposite reaction. Just make sure bomb has a fuse.
With the bomb having the word "ACME" on it in block letters, and the delivery system looking a lot like Wile E. Coyote?

Make it so.

Hatstandard
06.24.2014 , 01:53 AM | #9
It doesn't need to be a big explosion just enough to take out a room inter-instance if I know the other Ops team is on a specific boss. I can work with as small as 45 meter blast radius. I want to take them all out not just part of their team.