Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can you guys make bomb big enough to g through an instance and kill another ops team?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can you guys make bomb big enough to g through an instance and kill another ops team?

Hatstandard
06.23.2014 , 01:59 PM | #1
I want to be able to put a bomb in the imperial fleet center that blows up a bunch of people on the republic fleet. I think this would add excitement.

make it happen!

Hatstandard
06.23.2014 , 02:01 PM | #2
P.S. It's ok if the explosion has to have some back explosion that takes out a few on imp fleet. I suppose for each reaction there has to be some opposite reaction. Just make sure bomb has a fuse.

venomlash
06.23.2014 , 04:34 PM | #3
*squints at screen*
???
...?
?????

MishraArtificer
06.23.2014 , 05:59 PM | #4
Sword in box, yo.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Daekarus
06.23.2014 , 07:31 PM | #5
There must be some good drugs out there.

jedimasterjac
06.23.2014 , 07:34 PM | #6
I quit. Goodbye, Internet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Daekarus
06.23.2014 , 09:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
I quit. Goodbye, Internet.
The Internet makes it possible to experience "average" in a whole new horrifying way, doesn't it?

Nmyownworld
06.24.2014 , 12:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatstandard View Post
P.S. It's ok if the explosion has to have some back explosion that takes out a few on imp fleet. I suppose for each reaction there has to be some opposite reaction. Just make sure bomb has a fuse.
With the bomb having the word "ACME" on it in block letters, and the delivery system looking a lot like Wile E. Coyote?

Make it so.

Hatstandard
06.24.2014 , 01:53 AM | #9
It doesn't need to be a big explosion just enough to take out a room inter-instance if I know the other Ops team is on a specific boss. I can work with as small as 45 meter blast radius. I want to take them all out not just part of their team.