Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A wild Hillary appears...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HillaryNicole
06.23.2014 , 03:19 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine…

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,
Hillary “Pokket” Nicole
Hillary "Pokket" Nicole ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Like us on Facebook!
[Contact Us] ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ [Rules of Conduct] ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ [F.A.Q.]

Darth_Wicked
06.23.2014 , 03:20 PM | #2
Welcome to the Madhouse.

orpheus
06.23.2014 , 03:21 PM | #3
Congrats on the new role Pokket

MasterMurdock
06.23.2014 , 03:21 PM | #4
welcome.. also i have been following you on fb for a long time... glad to see a gamer rise thought the ranks like this!
LICKER OF ERIC MUSCO!
Sever: The Shadowlands
Guild: http://video-game-loft.enjin.com/home

Sangrar
06.23.2014 , 03:22 PM | #5
welcome to the team Hillary, I was wondering when they were going to announce the new community team member. Anyway can't wait to see what you will be bringing to the team.
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

ghoul_drool
06.23.2014 , 03:22 PM | #6
Warm welcome. Let's hope we see lots of one another.

Justbee
06.23.2014 , 03:24 PM | #7
Welcome!

Quote: Originally Posted by HillaryNicole View Post
and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.
Meuns the German community recieve some love again ?
Gemüse schmeckt am besten, wenn man es kurz vor dem Verzehr durch ein Schnitzel ersetzt!

Andryah
06.23.2014 , 03:26 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HillaryNicole View Post
Greetings everyone!

My name is Hillary Nicole, but some of you may know me as “Pokket.” I recently joined the Bioware Austin team as their new Community Coordinator. My role will be to help maintain relationships with fan sites, streamers, guilds, and any other aspect of the SWTOR community.

To give a little history on myself, I’ve been gaming since I was a wee little child. My dad and uncle got me into online gaming when I was about 12, with Ultima Online (thanks, dad! XD). I’ve played nearly every AAA title since then and have enjoyed both PvP and raiding across many games. I’ve streamed, done youtube videos, and attended several video game conventions.

I guess it is easy to tell gaming is a passion of mine…

I look forward to sharing my passion for games with you all, and am glad to be given this opportunity here at Bioware.

Don’t hesitate to say hi, I promise I am friendly! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cheers,
Hillary “Pokket” Nicole
Welcome!

Psst.... don't forget to update your linked in account. https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...%2Cidx%3A1-1-1
When you find yourself surrounded by hostile Clowns... always go for the "Juggler" first.

Reno_Tarshil
06.23.2014 , 03:27 PM | #9
Hello there. We are a rowdy bunch here on the forums, hope you enjoy time. Looking forward to see you help improve the forums.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Aikion
06.23.2014 , 03:27 PM | #10
Greetings from /r/SWTOR.

Congratulations on the job!
aikiwoce
Jeddit - r/swtor