Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CZ-198 [DAILY] Droid Demolition isn't working properly with group

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
CZ-198 [DAILY] Droid Demolition isn't working properly with group
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Compactpl
06.21.2014 , 08:58 AM | #1
So, I'm always doing dailies on CZ-198 with my brother in group. Last time I played, when we were destroying containers, destruction of a single container was counting for both of us. Now, it's not happening and instead of destroying 5 containers, we have to destroy 10 as we need to do the quest separately. Maybe it isn't that big deal but when there are lots of people, it takes a lot longer to do it and now grouping for this quest doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure this is not intended as on the republic side, it's working properly. It would be nice if it got fixed. Thank you in advance.

mortenpro
06.22.2014 , 03:04 AM | #2
Signed.
Time played: >1900 Hours
Subscribed for: 14 Months

In order to get your free 7 Day Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription, click HERE

TaitWatson
06.23.2014 , 10:16 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the information! I'll send it along.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AlrikFassbauer
06.23.2014 , 01:34 PM | #4
One of the longer Section X quests (I've forgotten its name, it's not the H4) always had a similar bug, but that was not always happening.

Corvo_Stormlord
06.25.2014 , 12:07 AM | #5
I can second this. When I do CZ dailies, its almost always with at least 1 of my friends. However, from my experience, the problem only seems to plague the imperial side. We've done CZ on the pub side a few times and it applies credit to all party members as normal.
-=It's not a fall from grace if you enjoy it=-

TaintedMustard
06.25.2014 , 04:36 PM | #6
Seconded. This applies whenever a container is actually destroyed. If the droid emerges and is defeated, the whole group gets credit.