Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Sion's Pauldron skirt rigging.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Darth Sion's Pauldron skirt rigging.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
06.23.2014 , 09:56 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the posts and the pictures - I'll make sure someone takes a look.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Lyshar
06.23.2014 , 01:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...95#post7324995 Looks like you already did. Found that as part of my "did I post this on the forums before" search. There are pictures posted in there as well.

With the search still being especially buggy it's hard to say if I had made a thread about it or not. I did find my in game ticket, which was handled by the incompetent customer support drone (99% of the people know who or what I mean, so just say if I need to repeat the designation). So I had to send it in again, asking explicitly not to have it handled by him which netted the "thank you for the bug report, please send it again" crap. I think I was too annoyed at that point to actually send it in any way in game so there might be another thread lurking about.
Never saw that second part of subscriber appreciation we were supposed to get Fall 2013, he said we'd feel appreciated.
That can't have been the case as I can't even recall getting the CC part of it (which doesn't really help with that anyway).

I don't want that well known CS rep touching any of my tickets, he doesn't read 99% of the tickets, and the last percent barely scratches the topic and is still way off! You know which one I'm talking about.

ScottyK
06.24.2014 , 06:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Looks better IMO

But yeah, shouldn't happen.
I agree. I kinda don't want this one fixed, since I love everything about this chestpiece except the flap in front.
ScottyK - the A'o Legacy - Jedi Covenant - Wisconsin, USA - Beta Tester
PY-MAE (Scoundrel) - ECOBI (Guardian) - TIERCE (Sage) - KATARN (Vanguard) - JANDUR (Shadow) - MEDSCAN (Commando)
WHITEFANG (Merc) - KURA (Sniper) - ASHARL (Powertech) - SHA'Y (Marauder) - BELLANAR (Inquisitor)

Campaigner
06.25.2014 , 10:56 AM | #14
This bug also affects Resilient Polyplast Vest when a speeder transport service or roll ability (like exfiltrate) is used.
OldTraunus (Formerly Traunus from SoEK)
Prophecy of the Five
<Old Republic War>

PorkdishSWOR
06.26.2014 , 09:04 AM | #15
http://i.imgur.com/SVjJQlk.jpg
Seems to effect the back flap too, on occasion when using vehicles, walking a bit fixes that though.

http://i.imgur.com/GJbxfqL.jpg
The front flap is just so silly though, that even the game itsself moving my character about for cinematics/conversations can cause it.

kalakus_
10.07.2014 , 11:46 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Bump.
Hi, the problem is still here, has not been fixed, is possible to get a fix or an update? i'm love this chest.

kalakus_
10.13.2014 , 04:39 AM | #17
Bump.

Darth__Reaver
10.15.2014 , 12:22 PM | #18
Agreed I would like to see the clipping bug fixed

kalakus_
10.18.2014 , 05:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth__Reaver View Post
Agreed I would like to see the clipping bug fixed
I think they don't care about it, this problem will never be fixed.

Nazgren
01.30.2015 , 11:42 AM | #20
7 months since the acknowledgement, any word on this issue? Makes me reluctant to use my jugger