Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

AshlaBoga
06.02.2014 , 02:05 AM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post

<< First <Previous | Next>
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.
....Maaaaaaaaaybe?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

06.02.2014 , 02:28 PM | #242
Ha ha ha that last line.

StarSquirrel
06.03.2014 , 10:09 PM | #243
Perhaps the single greatest line of the entire comic so far...

"Do I LOOK like someone who would make a good brainwashing candidate?"

I'm dying here...
"We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideasóbut we can certainly kill you."

Mandalore the Destroyer

Ilayas
06.09.2014 , 12:07 AM | #244

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here for the website or Here for tumblr.

On the 10th Imperial Entanglements will be 1 year old. Check back then for an update.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

Ilayas
06.12.2014 , 12:39 AM | #245

Mendiloquence decided to celebrate by showing off his cannonball skills.

I meant to post this on the 10th which was one year to the day that I started posting these comics, but that didn't happen. Sooooo better late then never. Any ways, Imperial Entanglements has been around for one year! I just would like to thank everyone that has been following this project of mine. If you have been with me from the beginning or just discovered my comic I am grateful for your support! I hope to see all of you guys (and more) back here next year. Hopefully in the next 353 days I'll have learned enough foresight to get the anniversary picture done on time.

I will probably be a little bit late posting the next comic as I will be out of town this weekend (having entirely too much fun at Denver Comic Con and being REALLY geeky).
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ilayas
06.16.2014 , 01:29 AM | #246

◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
06.16.2014 , 06:04 AM | #247
You right-clicked on him. That's why he's talking to you.

"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Khevar
06.16.2014 , 08:08 PM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilayas View Post
Mendiloquence decided to celebrate by showing off his cannonball skills.
I love the pool picture!

I had to laugh because the look on Mendiloquence's face makes makes me think that he's, uh, "going to the little boy's room" in the pool and is quite pleased about it.

It seems like something he would do ...

Ilayas
06.22.2014 , 11:40 PM | #249

◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sinapus
06.23.2014 , 02:21 AM | #250
That makes that underworld trading mission "Working for the Kubaz" seem more sinister.

"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary