Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The best excuses people have given to leave after the weekly boss?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The best excuses people have given to leave after the weekly boss?

EllieAnne
06.20.2014 , 11:23 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
best excuse is "Based on your collective poor play so far I do not believe we can beat the Council". Basically 50% of pugs this happens, yet it's absolutely true.
I had one group that I swore the over/under would be 8 seconds until wipe.
We beat the council

Starwarsarsonall
06.20.2014 , 01:29 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by MWidowmaker View Post
i got a "my house is burning down once"
I, unfortunately, caused my roommate to use this one. He was in his room doing a NiM raid (<chill>), with headphones on. My brother and I went to dinner, but before my brother was smoking a cig. he put it out in an ashtray, then threw it into my waste basket (it was not fully extinguished).

We returned ~15 minutes later and from the driveway, exclaimed, "IS THAT MY ROOM ON FIRE!!!"

We ran in, and NO ONE that was home (2 other people, including roomie that shared a wall with my room) realized that my trashcan was on fire and ~1 minute from catching the wall/whole house on fire.

I have a number of burns on my hands that recently healed, but there was only damage to the carpet and a couch. this was right before my first 2XP weekend, so I didn't get to do any playing that weekend.

SgtJeremy
06.20.2014 , 05:33 PM | #53
I've fallen and can't get up. kbai.
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
"Victory at all costs, Victory inspite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, their is no peace."
http://www.swtor.com/r/pqwT9F Want free stuff, sure you do.