Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlock legacy for the whole account.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Unlock legacy for the whole account.

EvgenHan
06.20.2014 , 03:53 AM | #1
It would be very nice if it were possible to unlock legacy for the whole account. For cartel coinses, of course. With all the advances, class buffs, etc. Because sometimes there is a desire to play on another server, and perform all over again for too long.

bmanoilescu
06.20.2014 , 08:02 AM | #2
There is an indirect way to do that - create a new character on your original server and transfer it to the new server. It will cost you 1800CC and will copy your legacy to the new server, with all class buffs, unlocks, achievements and so on.

Damask_Rose
06.20.2014 , 11:24 AM | #3
Not quite the same since one won't update when the other gets an achievement or finishes a rep. faction. So for example, I started a set of characters on Harbinger since I couldn't have an even 24 on Pot5. I used a character transfer to move my legacy, but I will have to do this again to update it. I'm waiting to finish off more reps. and get the rest of my heroic moment skills. I won't buy packs or hyper crates on Harbinger because the rep. would be wasted, even though they tend to be cheaper there. I would be much happier playing on multiple servers if my legacies updated together. (I'd be even happier if I could have kept them all on one server to begin with!)

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

EvgenHan
06.20.2014 , 12:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by bmanoilescu View Post
There is an indirect way to do that - create a new character on your original server and transfer it to the new server. It will cost you 1800CC and will copy your legacy to the new server, with all class buffs, unlocks, achievements and so on.
Yes, but there is no transfer between the American and European servers and have no synchronization between legacies on servers