Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(BUG)(ITEM) Series 512 Cybernetic Torso Color Bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(BUG)(ITEM) Series 512 Cybernetic Torso Color Bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Styxx
06.10.2014 , 03:32 PM | #11
As of patch 2.8 still not fixed. When will it be fixed, Mr. Tait Watson? This is a CM item, or a REAL MONEY item, might I remind you.

Am I to understand that I can spend real cash and get a faulty product / item?
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Narfarrlan
06.19.2014 , 05:41 PM | #12
Bump because I might want to play my hunter soon.

TheApocalyptican
06.20.2014 , 02:23 AM | #13
Yes, any update on when this is going to be fixed? It is now affecting 2 of my toons, as its my favorite cybernetic chest.

Grayseven
06.24.2014 , 09:33 AM | #14
This has been around entirely too long and no word has been given on when it will be fixed.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

TheApocalyptican
07.01.2014 , 02:20 PM | #15
Yet another day of maintenance, and this is still bugged.

Spekle
07.12.2014 , 05:28 PM | #16
Still not fixed. When will we get an update as to the progress of getting this fixed.

Guinness
07.14.2014 , 12:07 AM | #17
Still no fix as yet - been 3 months since this was "being looked into" + some newer CM items have had bugs fixed, This probably should have been fixed as a priority over newer items - please can we have some indication where we are with this and when we can expect this chestpiece to revert back to it's usual colour and respond correctly to dyes ?

Styxx
07.23.2014 , 05:39 AM | #18
Fixed as of patch 2.8.2. Thank you, Bioware.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Urantia
07.24.2014 , 04:02 AM | #19
Yes thank you very much for fixing this. There are still some broken textures out there {in how they reflect light in a false and unrealistic fashion...as if the armor has a transparent layer that only reacts to certain wavelengths}, but none were as bad as the 512 that I personally witnessed. Here is to hoping the others get a pass and fixed also.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238