Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Now that 2.8 is out when can we expect to hear some stuff about BH or 2.9+ ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Now that 2.8 is out when can we expect to hear some stuff about BH or 2.9+ ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Selenial
06.17.2014 , 01:24 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I think we can all agree I've been simmered for the longest time (Andryah is prolly longer). What I do know is in 9 weeks from last week, is when we get Early Access and aside from a few screenshots of items and housing (Living on Tat!) we haven't really heard much about how GSH is going to be like (I know they said item placement was going to be free reign if I remember right.)

I also think it's a good time to find out more about 2.9 and what the future holds for us.
Where did we hear that?
Trying to find a list of Q's and A's from the E3 Cantina Tour but I can't find them anywhere.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

ghoul_drool
06.17.2014 , 02:18 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Where did we hear that?
Trying to find a list of Q's and A's from the E3 Cantina Tour but I can't find them anywhere.

Here you go:

Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I mentioned some highlights in the OP, not all...

http://42gaming.com/blog/community-c...eles-2014.html

Reno_Tarshil
06.17.2014 , 09:35 AM | #23
I just now realized I made a typo in my thread title..
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

TUXs
06.17.2014 , 09:44 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Silko View Post
massive 2.8 patch? I do hope that was sarcasm.
Who me? Maybe a slight bit...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Reno_Tarshil
06.17.2014 , 09:48 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Who me? Maybe a slight bit...
TUXs being sarcastic? Pft, I say.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

tanerb
06.17.2014 , 09:49 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by naldoran View Post
Do wish that Bioware could be a little more transparent when it came to their development roadmap....
Maybe there is no roadmap. They were supposed to announce level cap increase etc.... weeks ago (based on another cantina Q&A). Also, Eric said that when the producer's roadmap is posted, there will be info about the future, and nothing so far.

EricMusco
06.17.2014 , 12:46 PM | #27 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
We are slowly getting some little tid bits here and there about GSH but when can we expect to see more about GSH and when/what is planned for 2.9 to see what we have?

Just a friendly update would be appreciated, please.
Hey Reno,

I know so far we have been mainly dropping broad details without specifics. We will start diving more into the specifics around GSH in the next few weeks, specifically the end of June into July! Hope that answers your question.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OddballEasyEight
06.17.2014 , 12:55 PM | #28
I told you to be patient Reno
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

DOHboy
06.17.2014 , 12:56 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Reno,

I know so far we have been mainly dropping broad details without specifics. We will start diving more into the specifics around GSH in the next few weeks, specifically the end of June into July! Hope that answers your question.

-eric
might want to make sure you have your asbestos suit handy. a) raised expectations by providing dates b) raised expectations on what kind of details we'll be getting c) we're like a game of hungry hungry hippo, yes i'm old(er). we are the hippos you/info tiny white marbles.

the more you give the more we want and faster we'll scramble to get it. beware the indigestion.

/sarcasm.

thanks for the info, we've all been waiting or at least wondering when we'll start hearing more. now we know

Darth_Wicked
06.17.2014 , 01:25 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Reno,

-eric
Reno has some mighty kind of pull.

Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I told you to be patient Reno
We all have been patient, the whole year. Those who care about where this game is heading anyway.