Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Daily Runs and money totals

LordArtemis
06.16.2014 , 01:46 PM | #71
Just because something feels like torture to someone does not mean there isn't some level of enjoyment derived from it.

The point is they may have the view that it needs to improve.

I personally felt the ability for new characters to unlock speeders at level 1 was great, waiting until 10 makes leveling a bit of torture, especially if you have leveled that class already. So I would like to see at least speeder 1 restored to level 1 through legacy.

dacentabaal
06.16.2014 , 02:16 PM | #72
I won't add Belsavis dailies into my account as I rarely do it, literally like once every few months..but what I do normally is:
None of these include weeklies
Makeb (GSI and Dailies)
CZ-198
Ilum (extra creds from slicing boxes and chests)
Section X
Black Hole
Oricon

I get about 850k region mark. well above 500k, On a good day I can get most done within 20 mins each, Makeb taking the longest at about 40 mins, but I tally on top of that selling loot trash and when I loot I take everything and not leave the pointless trash as I know some players do.. which annoys me when its something I can scavenge but I can't cause the player who killed it didn't loot it dry, creds are creds no matter how little they are
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

OddballEasyEight
06.16.2014 , 02:22 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I know what you mean, but it's actually a great "end game" activity for solo players...isn't it? I actually like PvP, GSF and PvE (Ops, FPs, dailies for $), so don't mind me
Actually no, I really do despise dailies... I only do them out of necessity and avoid them as much as possible.
Suffice to say that Oricon is the only place I have reached legend in the reputation. Heck, I just now reached friend in section X

I really despise them.

I'd rather have it be like someone else suggested, that instead of the static way that dailies are now, they could have us run patrols looking for random enemies or getting a random mission each time (from a pool of missions) or even going after bounties like you do on the bounty contract week.
Not the same "fetch 10 of this item, BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE MORE!" type quests you get. Or to rescue the same people every day. Or to kill the same boss every day.
Know what I mean?

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 02:44 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Actually no, I really do despise dailies... I only do them out of necessity and avoid them as much as possible.
Suffice to say that Oricon is the only place I have reached legend in the reputation. Heck, I just now reached friend in section X

I really despise them.

I'd rather have it be like someone else suggested, that instead of the static way that dailies are now, they could have us run patrols looking for random enemies or getting a random mission each time (from a pool of missions) or even going after bounties like you do on the bounty contract week.
Not the same "fetch 10 of this item, BUT NOT A SINGLE ONE MORE!" type quests you get. Or to rescue the same people every day. Or to kill the same boss every day.
Know what I mean?
Oh I agree. The mission variety is clearly lacking and even the tiny bit of "variety" we had with KDY was helpful. If it makes you feel better, I'm only Legend with KDY, Oricon and Czerka...so you;re not alone.

However...if a 16 man GF queue brings the game to a grinding halt, imagine what random missions would do...the more restrictions Bioware tells us this engine has, the more and more it blows my mind.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

OddballEasyEight
06.16.2014 , 02:58 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Oh I agree. The mission variety is clearly lacking and even the tiny bit of "variety" we had with KDY was helpful. If it makes you feel better, I'm only Legend with KDY, Oricon and Czerka...so you;re not alone.

However...if a 16 man GF queue brings the game to a grinding halt, imagine what random missions would do...the more restrictions Bioware tells us this engine has, the more and more it blows my mind.
Anyway, my point was that the PvP players that say "but you enjoy dailies because it's PvE" are dead wrong.

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 03:01 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Anyway, my point was that the PvP players that say "but you enjoy dailies because it's PvE" are dead wrong.
OK, we agree (see how painless that is ).

At the same time...those who defend the cost of mod extraction and rally against appearance tabs on the grounds that "money is easy to make" or say "I make 1 million credits doing 2 daily missions lulz" , are also wrong.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

TravelersWay
06.16.2014 , 07:17 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Actually I win because I'm one of the game's biggest defenders and nothing he says can change that.
Nor can it change the fact that the game is successful - both financially and popularity-wise, and will be around (and continue to be successful) for the next several years.

Quite frankly, every time one of "them" post, we all win, because that is only testament to the true success of this game. A game that is well and truly dead has no trolls.
Character Page with music and Quest Lists
Handy Dandy Flowchart for commenting on forums

Legacy Skills Suggestion to eliminate the need for Legacy Datacrons